Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross

Old 31-05-2009

Default Hobao hyper 8/8.5 screw kits

Hi all i have been looking at making up hobao hyper 8/8.5 screw kits as JE Spares don't see to do them any more.

I am just trying to get some orders placed before i go out and buy 1000s of screws just to find no one wants one!

So if you are interested just drop me a pm to say you would like one and if i get 5 or more i will be willing to do it.

The cost depending on how many want one will be £15 or there abouts for a complete kit including almost every screw that the hyper 8/8.5 uses and more.

So if you are looking for a kit drop me a pm

Many thanks

Jamie

O PS they are stainless steel screws not cheep rubbish, i have run these for over 12 months and have only changed a few screws but please make shaw you drivers are in good condition before use as this will make the screw life a lot less if they are worn out.
Old 03-06-2009

would that be posted? interested.try the other forums
Old 04-06-2009
Mad Member

Maybe it is the fact that JE Spares do still do the Hyper 8/8.5 screw kit. It can be found here and they have one in stock. Maybe the fact that they call it Ofna and not Hobao is the problem.
Schumacher KC, KD, CAT XLS, CAT L1 | Team C TM2 V2, TM4, TC02 | JQ The Car | Mugen MBX6 | Losi 8T,8BE 1.5 | Durango DEX-410V4 | FTX Blaze | XRAY M18T | Kyosho STR,Surf Dude,Nexus 30 | Nimrif Makara | MFA Spear | She Devil | T-Rex 450SEV2,250SE | Ark X-400 | Protech Butterfly,Zoom 400 | Ikarus Piccolo | VW T4 | Smart 450 | KC-250 | BoltRC Kraken 5" | Emax Nighthawk 250 | Gravity 250 | S550 | Prusa i3 | TronXY X5A | Must stop collecting stuff!