Default please tell me this is a joke

i've just been sent this in an email

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120921191

the picture on page 2 is almost as bad as the opening post
Old 12-12-2009
Spends too long on oOple ...

ace!!
Old 12-12-2009

CHuffin roid abusers! How thick can you get and why, after all this, (assuming its true) did he post it on t'internet

Funny though
Old 12-12-2009

Oh

Dear.

I think that pretty much sums it up.
Old 12-12-2009
Mad Member

brilliant, love it
Old 12-12-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to Big G Send a message via Skype™ to Big G

the mrs saw me lol'ing a lot and insisted I read it out loud to her. at times I couldn't speak due to laughing so much.
Old 13-12-2009
Smirnoff Ice dancer

Send a message via MSN to ben

Dude. Whenever I have an erection and I need to sh*tpiss, I put my dick down the bowl and sorta sit down on top of it and it like bends and feels like its gonna snap, but that way you dont f*ck your sh!t up.

post 15
Old 13-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
Oh

Dear.

I think that pretty much sums it up.
qft...
Old 13-12-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Talking about hilarious comedy forum posts...

There is a forum thread somewhere out there in deep dark internet land about some guy explaining what happened when he had to have an xray of his colon etc.

He went on talking about what happened when he had his mass laxative and enema thing etc.

Its the funnyest thing ive ever read, if anyone knows of it can they try and post a link up?

Currently:
JQ fan.
Bellend.

Forums are better than Facebook groups
Old 13-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0sie View Post
Talking about hilarious comedy forum posts...

There is a forum thread somewhere out there in deep dark internet land about some guy explaining what happened when he had to have an xray of his colon etc.

He went on talking about what happened when he had his mass laxative and enema thing etc.

Its the funnyest thing ive ever read, if anyone knows of it can they try and post a link up?
i wana find that now, it sounds great
Old 13-12-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Ive been searching for ages, and it is literally the funniest thing ive ever read

Currently:
JQ fan.
Bellend.

Forums are better than Facebook groups
Old 13-12-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Was it this one
http://www.healingwell.com/community...f=26&m=1085451

So here's the deal. A little over a month ago I went to my PCP for a UTI. As he was feeling around on my abdomen he pressed down on the left side and I felt a sharp pain. He told me that it felt as if my colon was full and asked if I was constipated. I explained to him about my IBS (which is in my charts, and my PCP is the one who referred me to the gastro a couple of years ago). Ever since that day I have had a feeling of fullness/heaviness/pain on the left side of my abdomen. I have also been able to feel a lump in that area. I went back to the doctor and had to see another PCP in the practice (mine was on vaca); she felt the lump and freaked because she thought it was a grossly enlarged ovary. I was rushed through a pelvic ultrasound only to find out there was nothing abnormal about my ovaries. So I had to go BACK to that PCP and and I asked her if the lump could be something to do with my sigmoid colon - she said no it definitely wasn't my colon and ordered a CT scan because she thought it might be a swollen lymph node. I still have not gotten the results from that.

Last night the pain/heaviness feeling was so bad and the lump was so prominent that I decided to do my own experiment and take 2 Dulcolax to see if that cleared anything up. Now, it's important to note that I have been constipated, but not horribly so. I have been going to the bathroom (w/o laxatives or anything) every 2-3 days and a decent amount without much struggle. Well after taking the Dulcolax I woke up at 4 a.m. and had to run to the bathroom to avoid having an accident. Not to be crude, but I never thought so much crap could come out of one person! I literally was pooping for about 10 minutes straight, some solid and some very liquid. The absolute worst part was that it seemed like I could feel the poop moving through my colon where I've been feeling the pain for the past couple of weeks. It seemed like my body was in shock from getting all of that out of my body; by the time I was finished I was having hot and cold flashes, felt nauseas, was shaking uncontrollably and when I looked in the mirror my face and lips were completely white.

So I guess I'm wondering if anyone else has been through a similar experience as far as constipation goes? I am fairly new to constipation -- up to now I have been primarily IBS-D. I'm nervous about the fact that I could feel that hard lump in my abdomen, which by the way disappeared after my explosive bathroom experience, haha. Should I be concerned and go back to the gastro? I am supposed to see the PCP again for a follow up of the CT scan so I will mention to her that I really obviously do think it had something to do with my colon! I'm just curious to hear about what other people's experiences of constipation are like.

Also, can anyone recommend a good fiber supplement or good foods to eat to help ease constipation?

Sorry this was so long...just a little confused...thanks for any help!
Old 13-12-2009

man thats disgusting
Old 13-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben View Post
Dude. Whenever I have an erection and I need to sh*tpiss, I put my dick down the bowl and sorta sit down on top of it and it like bends and feels like its gonna snap, but that way you dont f*ck your sh!t up.

post 15
Dude, if your getting a hard-on whilst there is something stuck in your ass, you may want to question your sexuality
Old 13-12-2009

Its all about the technical diagrams, without those I would have no idea whats happening
Old 14-12-2009
Mad Member

The other threads that he's posted up are pure comedy gold. i'm not sure if he's either a complete loser that has no grip on reality or that its a massive hoax, either way it's the best thing I've seen for ages.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120505011
Old 14-12-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigoggy View Post
i've just been sent this in an email

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120921191

the picture on page 2 is almost as bad as the opening post
LMFAO!

That guy's a legend