Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

Old 30-09-2010
Spends too long on oOple ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk2kompressor View Post
I've personally called you about these over a week ago and told you I would pay for them myself on payday (today!) as they are now in my possesion.
They were and are still on standby for a tv show, not for any of the open days.
I'll call you when the payment has been sent.
Thats fine and dandy (you said 28th by the way), but the point being, I can't operate having people not pay for work I have done, and sent the work out on good faith, Alan Leighton SHOULD of arranged payment as soon as he received them, or soon after, not let someone else pick up the tab, most frustrating way to run a business.

By the way, this is not a dig at you Matt, but a dig at the way Moto-Arena has operated in my experience.
Old 30-09-2010
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCM View Post
Thats fine and dandy (you said 28th by the way), but the point being, I can't operate having people not pay for work I have done, and sent the work out on good faith, Alan Leighton SHOULD of arranged payment as soon as he received them, or soon after, not let someone else pick up the tab, most frustrating way to run a business.

By the way, this is not a dig at you Matt, but a dig at the way Moto-Arena has operated in my experience.
DCM you need to change your sig, Models in Motion RIP

I think that is a very generous offer by Matt. maybe its worth you making an agreement with Matt (In private) to leave a body on display with your details so you can get some business?)

I hope that now Alan has gone things at Moto-Arena will get better, With Matt being more and more invloved i have every confidence it will.

Kyosho UK

www.kyoshoeurope.com
Old 30-09-2010

its been that busy picking up the pieces i thought it was the 28th today
i realize the payment should of been sorted asap, there was not alot of time to get anything to be paid right away with the owner as the show was supposed to be going live the day we received the bodies.
ill get it sorted asap for you
Old 30-09-2010
Spends too long on oOple ...

As I say, I know it isn't Matt's fault of the late payment, more he has picked up somebody elses shambles, which is a shame to be fair. I did the work as I was asked to help out as a favour, which I don't mind, but the fact that Alan could not even bother to acknowledge receipt of the shells, or when the payment would be made has left a sour taste in the mouth.

From now on, rush jobs, pay up front