Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Vintage RC

Old 07-01-2011

Default Help with Lazer ZX-ZXR parts please???

Ok I have a ZX which I would like to make the front a little wider so Im looking for a pair of front C hubs and uni's from the ZXR models if anyone can spare them.

Also was wondering if its at all possible to find the ZX protoype shock towers that were used back at the 89 worlds, you know the ones with all the top shock mounting holes. These kinda looked like swiss cheese with all those holes-
Old 08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORMAC View Post
Ok I have a ZX which I would like to make the front a little wider so Im looking for a pair of front C hubs and uni's from the ZXR models if anyone can spare them.

Also was wondering if its at all possible to find the ZX protoype shock towers that were used back at the 89 worlds, you know the ones with all the top shock mounting holes. These kinda looked like swiss cheese with all those holes-
Mmmmm, let me think ..... yes, I definitely think that today is a lucky day for you .

I think that the shock towers you are searching are these ones :

If so, I did not use them on my runner and nor in my shelfer, so I can consider to sell them; they are a used, but still nice .
If you are interested just send me a PM.

Unfortunately I did not have the wide front C hubs (LA-59) and the front longer universal (W-5063) .
For the universal consider also that it is possible to replace them with two more easy to find Zx-5 CVDs ( LA-232 ).

Bye
Ema