Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Old 05-03-2011

Default 3PK issue with spekky module

chaps. using an RC18T last night suddenly had the wheels turn inwards to the right and the throttle not being at neutral, as though the settings had jumped from 50/50 to 70/30...I was running the car at the time and did not think this was an adjustment I could accidently make. tried rebinding and even a new model but no change

Trying on a different car this morning and the same thing has happened. I have an old module so I swapped and rebound and hey presto it works....is the module knacked, or is there something glaryingly obvious that I have missed?
Old 05-03-2011

Hi,
if its the grey module you may have a problem with the way that the antenna wire is routed inside the module. This can cause interferance problems, I had the same thing hapen with mine, I contacted Spektrum sent in my module they sorted it out I have been using it ever since without problems.

Hope you get it sorted
Regard's Jon.
Old 05-03-2011

Jon

Thanks for the reply. I am not sure that'll be it as this module has been in the handset for many months without problems. it all seems very strange but is likely user error!

ta
Old 05-03-2011
oOple Advertiser

worth looking into though as electronics are seriously weird animals sometimes, just the tiniest knock or bump could set it off. I did have an issue with the anntena routing myself on a spektrum (took it apart and rerouted the ridiculously long anntena cable) problem solved

--SMD--INSIDE LINE MODELS--PR RACING UK--

My feedback
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79696