Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 29-03-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Default KO Propo EX-5 UR 2.4GHz Radio System, tested! bargain

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KO-Propo-EX-5-...item33666f1f79

I bought this transmitter new approx 2 weeks ago, as I fancied a change from the stick transmitter. Well, after 1 embarrasing attempt I realise I cannot control the car with the steerwheel transmitter hence I am selling this now. It has minutes of use on it (so consider it new & tested, working fine) - it is new, not a mark on it, the box is as new, the instructions are as new, nothing is missing, nothing is marked or even dusty.

If you are a racer and I know you, I am prepared to bring to a race event (1/10th Off-road), or meet. Please message me first.

KO Propo EX-5 UR 2.4GHz Radio System
KO80097

The EX-5 UR is the perfect upgrade for those looking for a dedicated 2.4GHz option. For those that want to set various positions to the 3rd channel, will find this Tx very functional. Please note whilst this transmitter is 3-channel, this version includes a 2 channel receiver.

The ergonomic looks coupled with a futuristic styling, set a new standard in steer wheel radios. That slanting look is practical too as it allows for easy pickup of the transmitter! Technically the EX-5 UR features seven model memory with a LCD display panel to inform you of the various settings that are available. New features that were added to this radio that are listed below.

Features:
• Steering Functions: Monitor / Trim / Travel / Balance / Reverse / Speed / Curve / Sub-Trim
• Throttle Functions: Monitor / Trim / High Point / Brake Travel / Reverse / Speed / Curve / Sub-Trim / ABS
• Other Functions: 3CH setting (2-5 Positions) / Model Name / Model Select / 7 Model Memory / Model Copy / Model Reset / Adjust VR
• Micro KR-210S Receiver Included (2 Channel)