Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 27-11-2012

Send a message via MSN to mikef350
Default Job lot tamiya sale £200 plus postage(bargain)

Hi all

Rite i am selling up all my rc stuf so wanted to offer it on forums before ebay but the price is final iam afraid as it's well worth it.There will be no plits unless evary item has sold and you can wait till all items are sold so i can post on the same day.

Here is what you will get

New built tb02 has had one run outside but still in mint condition,comes with box,manual,spare gears and pinions,new unpainted and uncut shell and also has front and rear roll bars fitted with a team orion stock motor.

Used but good condition f103gt with advan corage shell which comes rtr with 2.4ghz wheel type radio,metal gear digital servo,standard motor and tamiya 101bk electronic speed control,also has box and body posts with front bumper so you can fit touring car shell.

Team novak dc charger in good working order with a suitable power supply both have original boxes.

x4 3300mah nimh stick pack batts that was bought brand new by me and have had around x10 cycles through them,batt's have deans connectors.

x3 motors in pics,the standard motor is for the f103gt,the tamiya super stock rz has had no more than x10 outings,and the othe blue motor is a 19t motor with plenty life left init.

x2 spare body shells both tamiya but missing rear wings,the supra shell in new and the celica shell is used but still in good condition.

x3 sets of wheels,first set have half worn tamiya radials with inserts,the second set are tamiya 2mm offset rims with tamiya slicks and the last set are tamiya rims brand new with no tyres.

Tamiya beatties rc car bag in good condition.

plus what ever else you can see in the pics that i may have forgotten to list.I also have lots spare screws,suspension stuff,shock oils etc etc.

price for the joblot is £200 plus postage which would be around 16/20 pound mark at a guess.or you can pick up or arrange your own carrier.

here is my number 07891228799 or email mgwhitham@hotmail.co.uk you will get a quicker response by useing them.

All the best and merry xmas lol

Last edited by mikef350; 01-12-2012 at 11:02 AM. Reason: selling up