Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 12th & 10th On Road

Old 01-03-2014

Default TC lipo's

Been out of the game a while so what 2s lipo's are very good atm, will be running TC.
Old 01-03-2014

Personally I love running Orion Carbon's. Great Lipos. But they're pricey as hell
Old 01-03-2014
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Not had any probs with my LRP big mamba's

TRADE FEED BACK.... http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34486
Old 01-03-2014
Mad Member

I don't think there are any that are bad, I know a few people who have had issues with the Orion Carbons and the HPI Plazma's but that was more related to keeping the pack balanced than to the performance.

I've always used IP (or IP manufactured) LiPo's and have no complaints. I puffed an old 30C LiPo after bouncing it off the voltage cutoff too many times (set it to 3.2V per cell as a minimum is my advice), and another 20C stick LiPo that died over the winter because I had left it plugged in to the ESC (it didn't burst into flames in case you were wondering). Newer 50C+ LiPo's seem to be solid performers regardless of brand.
Old 01-03-2014

Thanks guys Looking around i think these are the cheapest i can find that are on the brca list.

http://www.smddirect.co.uk/430201-lr...0-110c-55-2148
Old 01-03-2014
Mad Member

There are definitely cheaper LiPos than that on the list, especially if you look at approvals from previous years. The cheapest on the list are the Gens Ace cells which are not always that easy to find but the IP cells are also cheaper than the LRPs.
Old 02-03-2014

Try Giantshark for the GensAce - if your are not worried if they are Brca legal then their 65C batteries for £40 are good. Otherwise try Demon for the IP 80C for £60.
Old 03-03-2014

went for the IP7200 80c from Demon http://demonpowerproducts.co.uk/prod...oducts_id=7593 did notice on the brca list that the lrp 7000 is rated at 55c but on the battery it's 100/55 but the IP is rated at 80c on the brca list