Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Vintage RC > For sale

Old 03-05-2016

Default Schumacher Cougar 2 Team (with works upgrades)

Hi All,

I found my old Schumacher Cougar 2 Team circa 1990-1992, in the bag at my folks house. After much thinking that I was going to put it on the track, I have decided rather to sell it to someone who would be much more appreciative of the car.

It has the works upgraded transmission parts, these are anodized purple, the team roller drive shafts - which were in their day the item to have I seem to remember.

An aftermarket lexan underpan is also fitted, and I have a blue and red bodyshell (painted similar to the wing) along with the nose cone that is not shown in the pictures.

The shocks could probably do with a rebuild and some new seals, these were always pretty leaky anyway, but the diff appears nice and free and smooth. I will remove the Novak Speedo as I suspect that it is faulty, it will work for a little bit then just start glitching and then go uncontrollably full throttle.

I also have a new in bag set of front wishbones for it, as well as a few other bits and bobs, including the drive shaft splitting tool.

The front and rear shock mounts have been dyed black and also the battery brace.

I have a 27 MHz Futaba Attack R Radio as well and will split unless the buyer wants to make use of it.

I have a couple of brushed motors one is a B+R 16 Double and a Parma 15 degree 27T standard.

It looks a bit dusty, having been in the cupboard retiring for a few years, but I know that with a battery and possibly a new speedo it would be running fine.

I am not sure what its all worth really and I have seen a couple of these cars for sale around £150 mark so anywhere in that region I would suggest be a good start.

The radio, Futaba Attack-R 27MHz I think I still have the original box for (not shown) a Red/Brown Crystal, and a Nicad charger that plugs in the transmitter.

Inbox me with any questions or offers.

Graham

Last edited by Shuntfield; 04-05-2016 at 08:05 PM.
Old 03-05-2016

Default cougar

pm sent