Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > North East

Old 20-05-2012
Mad Member

Default South Shields Regional today

Thanks again to all that helped, and well done to Greg again.
Special thanks to those I raced against this weekend, great respect for each other and clean racing on the track ..... Chris S, Neil, Stu Evans, James Mcfadden, Jeff, Kash, Martin are some of the people I raced closely and cleanly with. It makes a massive difference to the weekend.
Old 21-05-2012
Mad Member

Yes, totally agree! Quality weekend!
Some great racing in both A finals, Stu Evans and Chris P duelling for position and myself sniffing them down(and stealing position)Thats why we do this hobby, a race like that can make your season!

Lots of credit to Jeff and Dalziel for all of the hard they put in shipping the track backwards and forward!

Nice to see a couple of big guns back and straight to the top aswell!

Credit to the Regional organiser Neil Adamson, couldnt have been done without you!
Xb2 CE
Www.tqmodels.co.uk

See My Feedback
Old 21-05-2012
Mad Member

First video up......

Thanks to Mike West for capturing the 4WD A final.

http://youtu.be/Mr3J80v3C8k
Old 21-05-2012

really enjoyed my first trip to a regional outdoor meeting, wish now i had ran my 4wd on sunday but also enjoyed sitting in the sun
Old 21-05-2012

Just wanted to say that myself and my wife had a amazing time on this weekend of rain and sun. 2WD well lets just say I had a day of things going wrong with the setup.

A massive shout out to Alex for allowing me to test the SX3 in the 4WD and must say this really made the weekend for me...

Will be back next year.
Old 21-05-2012
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris68nufc View Post
Yes, totally agree! Quality weekend!
Some great racing in both A finals, Stu Evans and Chris P duelling for position and myself sniffing them down(and stealing position)Thats why we do this hobby, a race like that can make your season!

Lots of credit to Jeff and Dalziel for all of the hard they put in shipping the track backwards and forward!

Nice to see a couple of big guns back and straight to the top aswell!

Credit to the Regional organiser Neil Adamson, couldnt have been done without you!
Some boy I am...!
Old 21-05-2012
BANNED

The meeting was ace, I'm still buzzing from it. I can't wait to see the video from the 2wd A-Final. I know I lost out in the end but it was still one of the most enjoyable races I've run it in all the years I've been playing with these stupid toys. I still have a stick-dent in both thumbs!

Unfortunately I can't be at Batley as I'm away on a business trip but hopefully we'll be slugging it out again in the G/H-Final at EPR anyway!

Well done to Greg, bossed it big time.
SP12/RC10/XLS/JRX-2/XX/XXCR/XXCR-KE/XXX/XXXBK2/CR2/Xpro/B4/XX4/XXX4/X5/X11/DEX410/DEX210/DNX408/8ight/VW Golf GTI MK2/VW Golf TDI Wagon/Ovlov V70 D5/VW Beetle II (registered to Carrie)/Bailey Ranger/(does anyone read this bullshit?)/Creda Tumble2/HotPoint FE800/BOSCH SGS45C02GB/Dyson DC04/new patio doors & windows/freshly painted bannister rail & skirting boards, baby.

Last edited by Stu; 21-05-2012 at 07:53 PM.
Old 21-05-2012

Shame about Saturday but all came good in the end. I can't believe how competitive this year is, you can't afford a single DNF its that close in both classes.

The numbers were excellent, almost like what regionals used to be. Bring on the next round.

I hope the problems on Saturday won't put people off for next year.
Old 21-05-2012
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
The meeting was ace, I'm still buzzing from it. I can't wait to see the video from the 2wd A-Final. I know I lost out in the end but it was still one of the most enjoyable races I've run it in all the years I've been playing with these stupid toys. I still have a stick-dent in both thumbs!

Unfortunately I can't be at Batley as I'm away on a business trip but hopefully we'll be slugging it out again in the G/H-Final at EPR anyway!

Well done to Greg, bossed it big time.
Chris p has the race on his camera, I'm sure he will put the video up once he's got to terms that I beat him in both classes again!

Great racing, I'm sure you will like the bit when you two both collide and I steal through. It's nice to race with nice racers, unlike the 4wd A final when Ben Riley forgot his brakes!
Xb2 CE
Www.tqmodels.co.uk

See My Feedback
Old 21-05-2012
Mad Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Steven Forster

Awesome weekend for me, shame i didnt run 2wd on saturday but was good racing for me as a spectator, I made up for it on sunday in the 4wd especially cos i didnt end up in the bottom final, so an improvement from me

Was good to see an almost full A final from our North East (Jarrow) drivers not to mention greg williams awesome win

Cant wait for next year

Ex Club Chairman

Visit our Face Book Page for address and to book in

https://www.facebook.com/groups/289589121226171/

http://www.neamotorsport.co.uk/