Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Old 21-03-2009

Post ezrun 5.5 combo

Been reading various threads about brushless and views on the EZrun system from china.
I'm fairly new to this so didnt want to spend a fortune so i ordered one of these, paid £70.00 on ebay from goodlucksell and received the package 8 days later from Hong Kong.

Includes 5.5t motor 60 amp esc a program card.

Put it in my B-MAX today and gave it a go,not used brushless before so got nothing to compare to it, but found it easy to set-up and program and it went like a rocket barely controllabe but great fun.
I only use it for the street not club racing yet but was well impressed for the money, certainly cant complain for what i paid.
Still playing with the settings, found that it starts slow but once rolling just catapults forward keeps up with my sons nitro car.

Running a 19t pinion and only got lightly warm as well.

The only slight downer is the on-off switch seems a bit flimsy but this can easily be replaced.

Would recommend for a newbie like me, great fun shame my skill cant keep up.

Old 22-03-2009

Default EZ RUN 5.5

I have placed a post on the same system and agree with your comments. I am drving to a reasonable club standard and found the system excellent. Runing 20/81 gearing on an X6. I was running the usual LRP 6.5 set up and have found I like my cheap Chinese set up better. Anything that makes the sport a bit cheaper whilst remaining competetive has got to be a good thing.

MTCEXHAUSTS.CO.UK
Old 22-03-2009

Yes i read your previous thread and your comments were part of the reason i went for this, so thanks for that.
Was going to get the excelorin system which would have cost another 50 quid or so but cant see how it could be a lot better other than its sensored.

Also good service from the agent in China and only took 8 days you can sometimes wait longer ordering in the uk.

Will try to find a local club soon and start racing properly.
Old 22-03-2009

I've got one too..it works really great..and i got it from Rc Mart...it's really a good deal for a great working brushless combo..Check out the link...

http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/hobbyw...9550b02bd51fc4
Old 23-03-2009

Ckecked out the link today they have a good range of ezrun stuff and read a couple reviews there all recommending the system.

Will keep this site in mind for the future.

Regards