Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 28-11-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Default Yokomo BDSS

Yokomo BDSS Charger
This cost me £135 when new and is an excellent charger for nicads and nihm batteries from 270mah-5000mah.
It is practically new only used about 4 times. A young kid left his superglue open on top of it and a bit ran down the side, so I never took it again just using my old charger instead.
The glue just tainted the plastic a bit but I cleaned it up and it does not effect the working in any way.
There are 3 charge modes
1.. A delta peak charge (linear mode)
2.. Temp charge (uses a temperature probe set to specs of your battery type)
3.. Yokomo Charge
specially developed for racing use,this revolutionary pulse charging method allows batteries to be charged for high voltage and run time without causing any damage to the battery cells. If you normally charge your batteries at 5amps then this setting will allow you to charge at 7.5amp giving you higher voltage and quicker charging times. Save 17 minutes charging time on a 4200mah pack or simply charge 4 sets of batteries SAFELY in the time it takes a normal charger to charge three

AsI said I have only used it for about 4 meetings so it all looks like new even the box is mint. I have added crocodile clips to the charge leads but you can solder on what ever you want.
If you still use nihm batteries then this is a great charger for your cells,
more voltage less charging times a winner all round.
£60 to inc rec delivery first class.