Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Bedfordshire RC Model Car Club

Old 19-12-2009

Default Merry Christmas and a huge thank you...

What a great evening we had last night. Despite the conditions on the roads is was great to see so many of you turn up for our last race meeting of the year.

There were some big smiles on the faces of club members as we handed out the brand new Personal Transponders for the I-Laps system that the club will start running from our first meeting on Friday 8 January 2010.

I think the biggest smile was on Jason's face and we all know why that was

Heat 4 of the normal racing was another titanic battle between yours truly, Andy and Maz. What a battle... That pass on the last lap from me to clinch the win was a classic - that'll teach Maz and Andy to take each other out

Shame my caravan was not as successful... though it was great fun to watch you all try to negociate the track, I think at one point Joe's caravan was actually trying its best to overtake his own car I think Andy B and Paul seemed to handle the track and their caravans the best.

Then for the football, not much I can say about that apart from I've never laughed so much... I'll try and get the video edited over the break and have it on our web site very soon. So much fun and thanks also for all the food, I hope you all had as much fun as I did.

So once again, on behalf of the club can I thank you all for the support you've shown in our first few months and we'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

We look forward to you coming back in 2010 and we are also expecting a lot more new faces.

So until Friday 8 January 2010 from 7pm at the Village Hall Bromham, best wishes to you all
Old 19-12-2009

Exclamation

& a Happy Christmas to you too.....

Thank you Scott & Russ for all your hard work in 2009!!!
Old 20-12-2009

Here, here. Hope we continue to grow in 2010
Old 21-12-2009

It's been a good couple months for me since coming to race with you guys. Looking forward to some more great racing next year.

Love the fact that on any given week, I know I'm going to be able to have a great race meeting with some really close action. Chris H, Andy OB, Ian D and of course Scott W have all made my racing a whole lot more enjoyable.

Good to see the emergence of new drivers who are getting faster and faster every week too. Be very interesting to see how the next championship goes