Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 26-03-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Default HINGEPIN/BULKHEAD SCREW MOD B4 T4 B44 SC10

HINGEPIN/BULKHEAD SCREW MOD B4 T4 B44 SC10
A simple little kit to stop rounding off your 0.050 hex screws or drivers. This kit replaces the 0.050 hex drives with 5/64 so wont round off as easily and looks great too.
See the second picture to see the differance in hex size. Much more grip and leverage.

2 stainless steel 2-56 x 5/16 Socket Head Cap Screws for the bulkhead so you can really tighten it down,

10 blue alloy 2-56 x 1/8 Socket Head Cap Screws for the hinge pins and king pins.

10 stainless steel black oxide washers which look better than the silver washers against black arms

Fit this kit once or carry on buying hex drivers and screws.

£5 +£1.40 postage first class recorded (actual cost) in a brown bubble envelope.
Postage is £1.40 for any amount ordered, so if your mate wants a set send to one address and save on postage.
If you want cheaper postage then I can send them out in a plain envelope for 50p (the envelope and contents will be thicker than the 5mm allowed by RM) but that will be at your risk as it wont be recorded . I will obtain proof of postage.

Paypal by gift please, I donate to oople what I would have spent on paypal charges so you will also be helping this great site.
I have 10 sets available

These are also for sale elsewhere
As can be seen from my feedback everyone who bought them were happy with them
MY trader feedback can be seen here
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthre...ghlight=bodgit so you can be sure of the quality and that I will post it with speed.