Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Robinhood Raceway

Old 18-02-2012

Default newbie

Hi im thinking about racing at this track in the next month or so as my shift patterns are fri,sat,sun and therefore am struggling to get usage from my nitro d8 up at deerdale. Just wondering will there be club races this year every weds and what time do they start and finish? Also what type of 1/10 buggy and brushless system do most people use there? i was thinking of the rtr b4.1 brushless but worried the reedy system wont be competitive.
Finally can anyone send me a link to some cheapish brca legal 2s lipos if they exist, thanks.
Old 22-02-2012

I was also hoping for some info on when the outdoor club nights will be opening at RHR as its nice and close for me,

Hopefully it wont be too long??

Quote:
i was thinking of the rtr b4.1 brushless but worried the reedy system wont be competitive.
Finally can anyone send me a link to some cheapish brca legal 2s lipos if they exist, thanks.
I'm sure the ready to run gear will be fine for starting out with (and the b4.1 should be more than fine) but you might get alot more repliie if you post the question in the 1/10th off road section or something.

but I'm sure you wont be the slowest, I'll be there with my factory B4 and my brushed gear lol.
Old 22-02-2012
Awesome Admin

Send a message via AIM to Col

No news yet (as far as I'm aware) on when we'll start up again, but I'd be thinking May/June time TBH.

"Club" nights here are generally quite quiet so perfect for seeing just how slow (or fast) that rtr is!

Last edited by Col; 22-02-2012 at 11:54 PM.