Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: markwilliamson2001
Forum: General Race Chat 11-08-2011
Replies: 30
Views: 2,938
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Leominster Indoors on Fridays, nice big sports...

Leominster Indoors on Fridays, nice big sports hall - Hereford Radio Car Club
see Hereford Website (http://www.1st-hrcc.co.uk)
Forum: 1/18th & Micro stuff 10-08-2011
Replies: 18
Views: 2,290
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Haggis needs a new sig....ditch the lrp logo...

Haggis needs a new sig....ditch the lrp logo :p:p:lol:
Forum: Mid West 10-08-2011
Replies: 38
Views: 4,883
Posted By markwilliamson2001
top work fellas! Keep it up :-)

top work fellas! Keep it up :-)
Forum: X-Factory 08-08-2011
Replies: 147
Views: 47,803
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Just so long as it rides the bumps like a xx4 is...

Just so long as it rides the bumps like a xx4 is all I am interested in. Looking forward to seeing the final product, hope the price wont be too high, and on par with other brands :thumbsup:
Forum: The PlayGround 08-08-2011
Replies: 15
Views: 1,508
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Whats with this 'crappy itunes' thing? Never had...

Whats with this 'crappy itunes' thing? Never had any problem with it??? So you have to use an ipod/iphone etc with it, rather than some unsupported 3rd party device, seems fair enough to me!!!
...
Forum: REAL 1:1 Cars 06-08-2011
Replies: 8
Views: 3,300
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Nice work Nick! You seem to be making quite a...

Nice work Nick!
You seem to be making quite a business out of this, so keep up the top results on here and FB.
:thumbsup:
Forum: The PlayGround 05-08-2011
Replies: 26
Views: 2,472
Posted By markwilliamson2001
The one thing I dont like about the android...

The one thing I dont like about the android phones, is that they are non standard in appearance. I do like the HTC hardware, but the fact that the HTC is skinned, whilst the samsung is raw android...
Forum: The PlayGround 05-08-2011
Replies: 26
Views: 2,472
Posted By markwilliamson2001
I think its very odd really...i have seen people...

I think its very odd really...i have seen people both love and hate android phones, and love the iphone!

Most people on here are pretty technical and practical people, so can easily manage the...
Forum: Schumacher 04-08-2011
Replies: 3
Views: 2,202
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Dont try Jonesy setup, he's an animal!!!! Only...

Dont try Jonesy setup, he's an animal!!!! Only joking :woot:
Forum: 1/18th & Micro stuff 31-07-2011
Replies: 8
Views: 1,429
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Blues are hardest, but will be not so grippy on...

Blues are hardest, but will be not so grippy on wood/polish floor compared to a yellow. White are the softest, and work very well on low grip carpet, wood, lots of polish floor tracks (i.e....
Forum: Mid West 31-07-2011
Replies: 38
Views: 4,883
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Think its next week Luke, but your welcome to pop...

Think its next week Luke, but your welcome to pop in for a chat like :-)
Forum: Team Associated 24-07-2011
Replies: 6
Views: 4,712
Posted By markwilliamson2001
DMS Racing do torx screws in 4-40 sizes. These...

DMS Racing do torx screws in 4-40 sizes. These are near impossible to strip, esp the countersunk ones, as the star is much bigger than the existing hex.
You will need a decent torx driver (i bought...
Forum: Wanted 23-07-2011
Replies: 2
Views: 3,053
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Hi! i will be putting my B44 (almost B44.1...

Hi!

i will be putting my B44 (almost B44.1 version) upfor sale soon.
Its got the following:

Rudebits Lipo Chassis
Rudebits brass lipo tray and straps
Fibrelyte front top deck (stronger...
Forum: Mid West 22-07-2011
Replies: 38
Views: 4,883
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Cheers mate :-) see you then. Will defo be...

Cheers mate :-) see you then. Will defo be there, as its school hols then, and I finish earlier during August.

M.
Forum: Team Losi Racing 21-07-2011
Replies: 34
Views: 17,495
Posted By markwilliamson2001
The first time I saw the 22 in mid motor, the...

The first time I saw the 22 in mid motor, the first thing I thought was, damn that motor is a long way forward!
I never really liked the rear weight either, since it should just give a horrible...
Forum: For Sale 21-07-2011
Replies: 0
FOR SALE B4 bits
Views: 869
Posted By markwilliamson2001
B4 bits

SOLD!
Forum: For Sale 21-07-2011
Replies: 0
Views: 691
Posted By markwilliamson2001
AE Threaded FT V1 shocks

SOLD!

Cheers
Mark
Forum: Mid West 21-07-2011
Replies: 38
Views: 4,883
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Will you be there in two weeks time? I think I...

Will you be there in two weeks time?
I think I have decided on the Kyosho now as a replacement 4wd.
Cheers
Mark
Forum: Wanted 20-07-2011
Replies: 1
Views: 2,709
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Hi. You have PM. Cheers Mark

Hi.

You have PM.
Cheers
Mark
Forum: Team Losi Racing 20-07-2011
Replies: 23
Views: 11,279
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Yes, but most of that weight is behind the rear...

Yes, but most of that weight is behind the rear axle!

The Tardis has also achieved more lateral roll in the corners this way, which can give a car more 'feel'.

Seems more like the X6 and...
Forum: Ansmann Racing 20-07-2011
Replies: 10
Views: 1,894
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Someone put a post on about Big Bores on the B44,...

Someone put a post on about Big Bores on the B44, in the Team Associated section...

Apparently the new TLR 22 ones fit, with some slightly longer standoffs on the shock fixings at the top.
...
Forum: Mid West 19-07-2011
Replies: 38
Views: 4,883
Posted By markwilliamson2001
I have got a spare rx if you want one roger, for...

I have got a spare rx if you want one roger, for a small price, maybe a go with your kyosho?

Cheers
Mark
Forum: Team Associated 16-07-2011
Replies: 5
Views: 2,654
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Check your diff, and rear wheel bearings as well....

Check your diff, and rear wheel bearings as well. The rear bearings tend to get full of grit occasionally.

Do you rotate your tyres left to right of an evening?
Could be that the are wearing...
Forum: Mid West 16-07-2011
Replies: 10
Views: 2,321
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Kiddy 4wd...weather watch

Weather today was supposed to be soaking wet, but so far down here in the south of the region, we have had a little rain first thing, now its lovely!
Anyone closer to the track have an idea on the...
Forum: Ansmann Racing 16-07-2011
Replies: 8
Views: 1,566
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Thinking of getting an x4te

Hi all,

I have run a B44 for this years regionals, and enjoyed the car very much. It has been strong, reliable, easy to get parts for etc... However, I have found the car a little unforgiving to...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com