Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: markwilliamson2001
Forum: Team Associated 05-05-2017
Replies: 45
Views: 9,631
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Got mine today cheers!!

Got mine today cheers!!
Forum: Team Associated 28-04-2017
Replies: 45
Views: 9,631
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Smile Any updates on these? Very keen!

Any updates on these? Very keen!
Forum: Vintage RC 16-04-2017
Replies: 50
Views: 8,323
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Yeah I'd be interested :-) if it doesn't clash...

Yeah I'd be interested :-) if it doesn't clash with kiddy.

What about tyres/motor limits etc?
Forum: Team Associated 12-04-2017
Replies: 45
Views: 9,631
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Very nice

Very nice
Forum: Team Associated 04-04-2017
Replies: 45
Views: 9,631
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Cheers!

Cheers!
Forum: Team Associated 02-04-2017
Replies: 45
Views: 9,631
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to this!...

Thanks for the update.
Looking forward to this!
Any chance they will be ready by 14th Apr?
Forum: General Race Chat 01-04-2017
Replies: 14
Views: 3,013
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Probably Boots would be my choice (as he was...

Probably Boots would be my choice (as he was awesome at the 8th Worlds last year).
Otherwise Lee Martin and Neil Cragg all up there as well.
Forum: 1/10th OFF ROAD 31-03-2017
Replies: 13
Views: 5,939
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Schumacher and Associated seem to be popular in...

Schumacher and Associated seem to be popular in the U.K.
However PR, Kyosho and Losi all make laydown cars as well now.

Associated and Schumacher seem to have shop support from a number of U.K....
Forum: Wanted 28-03-2017
Replies: 2
Views: 808
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Got some Blue Rears. White Fronts.

Got some Blue Rears.
White Fronts.
Forum: Team Associated 28-03-2017
Replies: 45
Views: 9,631
Posted By markwilliamson2001
That looks awesome! Definitely worthwhile....

That looks awesome!
Definitely worthwhile. Really like the carbon effect, much like Spencer Rivkins B6 design.
Forum: Wanted 27-03-2017
Replies: 0
Views: 433
Posted By markwilliamson2001
B5M Alloy Front Bulkhead

Hi.

After the B5M Alloy Front Bulkhead.
Have a AE Brass 45g version for swap or sale if required.
Paypal waiting.

Thanks
Mark
Forum: Team Associated 24-03-2017
Replies: 45
Views: 9,631
Posted By markwilliamson2001
No 2 Design for me.

No 2 Design for me.
Forum: Team Associated 24-03-2017
Replies: 45
Views: 9,631
Posted By markwilliamson2001
With screw holes I would be interested in! Had...

With screw holes I would be interested in!
Had a nice matt vinyl carbon effect one on my EMB-1 Micro that had screw holes.
Not too sure why other other manufacturers don't do this, as you often...
Forum: Team Associated 13-03-2017
Replies: 5
Views: 3,363
Posted By markwilliamson2001
The B6 is designed for high grip, so can struggle...

The B6 is designed for high grip, so can struggle for grip on the mixed surfaces we have on our indoor tracks. However the brass rear C mount, ball diff and less weight over the nose seem to cure...
Forum: General Car Talk 22-02-2017
Replies: 9
Views: 3,379
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Have to say I would be looking 2nd hand and 2wd. ...

Have to say I would be looking 2nd hand and 2wd. Will be cheaper and improve your driving if your dead keen on tenth scale.
Otherwise how about Micro?
Forum: General Race Chat 08-02-2017
Replies: 9
Views: 3,358
Posted By markwilliamson2001
3M Dual lock is the best stuff I've found

3M Dual lock is the best stuff I've found
Forum: Electrics 31-12-2016
Replies: 16
Views: 2,282
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Have to agree with some of the OP's responses. ...

Have to agree with some of the OP's responses. Currently use a 25W iron, and flux paste from a plumbers. Works wonders and I can easily do any motor wires and Corally/Banana plug connectors with...
Forum: Electrics 23-12-2016
Replies: 5
Views: 1,517
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Sorry meant EZRUN

Sorry meant EZRUN
Forum: Electrics 23-12-2016
Replies: 5
Views: 1,517
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Looks like a hobbying XERUN 25/35/60A clone. If...

Looks like a hobbying XERUN 25/35/60A clone.
If you've got a programmer to hand, can probably see if it's compatible.
Forum: Electrics 04-12-2016
Replies: 3
Views: 1,257
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Hi Tony. Sounds like you might need to...

Hi Tony.

Sounds like you might need to recheck your speedo setup and EPA on your transmitter before splashing out on a new ESC.

Set the transmitter brake EPA/travel to be full/100%.
Set brakes...
Forum: Wanted 26-11-2016
Replies: 3
SORTED! Breaking B44.2
Views: 1,357
Posted By markwilliamson2001
I've got a whole car (B44.1) with big bores...

I've got a whole car (B44.1) with big bores breaking if your interested?

£50 the lot posted?
Cheers
Mark
Forum: 1/18th & Micro stuff 09-11-2016
Replies: 9
Views: 5,009
Posted By markwilliamson2001
I have two intellect 1800 30C hardcase packs in...

I have two intellect 1800 30C hardcase packs in case anyone is interested. NIB :-)
Forum: 1/8th ELECTRIC Off Road 05-11-2016
Replies: 4
Views: 10,336
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Having owned a Kyosho, I can recommend it, but...

Having owned a Kyosho, I can recommend it, but they are very expensive.
I would think that the Tekno or Agama are both worth looking at however!

All depends on budget, spares availability and...
Forum: Electrics 24-10-2016
Replies: 11
Views: 1,964
Posted By markwilliamson2001
How about a UPS battery? I got mine from...

How about a UPS battery?
I got mine from Maplin.

Fully charge your packs night before, then just top up trackside.
1.2Ah one easily does me. I've got 3 lipos in 2wd. Even if I take 2000 mah...
Forum: Wanted 17-10-2016
Replies: 0
Views: 593
Posted By markwilliamson2001
MIP 1/16 and 3/32 Allen Driver

As title.
Hand or power tool tips are fine.

PayPal waiting.
Thanks
Mark
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com