oOple.com Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Blogs
Blogs
Recent Entries
Best Entries
Best Blogs
Blog List
Search Blogs
FAQ
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Community Links
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Members List
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search Blogs
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 3
<
1
2
3
>
Showing results 26 to 50 of 75
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
JamieB76
Forum:
Vintage RC
25-08-2016
Replies:
38
Best Buys or Sells
Views:
6,518
Posted By
JamieB76
I bid and won some Tomy Intruder spares on ebay....
I bid and won some Tomy Intruder spares on ebay. When I spoke to the guy he told me he had included a couple of other bits in the auction. When I opened the box of what I thought would be bits I had...
Forum:
Vintage RC
25-08-2016
Replies:
52
Ebay Tomy
Views:
6,679
Posted By
JamieB76
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOMY-1-10-R-C-4WD-BUGGY-...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOMY-1-10-R-C-4WD-BUGGY-INTRUDER-ADONIS-/201652011139?hash=item2ef3658083:g:IQAAAOSw0UdXu1HI
If this comes to the UK someone please take a mould of the rear wing...
Forum:
Vintage RC
15-08-2016
Replies:
52
Ebay Tomy
Views:
6,679
Posted By
JamieB76
Adam what this one? ...
Adam what this one?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tomy-Intruder-RC-car-/191945363798?hash=item2cb0d5d156:g:JB0AAOSw9NdXr3mF
how many have you had over the years :thumbsup:
Apart from...
Forum:
Vintage RC
15-08-2016
Replies:
52
Ebay Tomy
Views:
6,679
Posted By
JamieB76
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tomy-Intruder-RC-car-/19...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tomy-Intruder-RC-car-/191945363798?hash=item2cb0d5d156:g:JB0AAOSw9NdXr3mF
Apparently I was the sixth person in 40 minutes to ask if he has a BIN price :mad:
I...
Forum:
Vintage RC
01-08-2016
Replies:
429
Sticky:
SHOW US YOUR VINTAGE COLLECTION; NO PICTURES, NO BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!
Views:
267,366
Posted By
JamieB76
Cool, that is good news. I should be able to find...
Cool, that is good news. I should be able to find some time this week to add to the build and possibly finish minus a shell. I don't have complete new parts but it should look good enough.
Forum:
Vintage RC
31-07-2016
Replies:
429
Sticky:
SHOW US YOUR VINTAGE COLLECTION; NO PICTURES, NO BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!
Views:
267,366
Posted By
JamieB76
https://c5.staticflickr.com/6/5640/23768794436_58d...
https://c5.staticflickr.com/6/5640/23768794436_58d9340e6d.jpg
https://c5.staticflickr.com/1/767/23686471612_43d2bd4eef.jpg
Plausible :thumbsup: I'm not just saying this as I want it to have...
Forum:
Vintage RC
27-07-2016
Replies:
21
1 of my Rc10's
Views:
4,670
Posted By
JamieB76
Nice, good luck at the revival.
Nice, good luck at the revival.
Forum:
Vintage RC
27-07-2016
Replies:
54
Iconic RC Revival 2016 runners
Views:
10,483
Posted By
JamieB76
That Madcap is ace! Did you pain the shell...
That Madcap is ace! Did you pain the shell yourself? Nice work.
Hopefully this event will happen again next year, I'm riding a 100 mile bike ride for Help for Heros so going to miss this years...
Forum:
Vintage RC
27-07-2016
Replies:
429
Sticky:
SHOW US YOUR VINTAGE COLLECTION; NO PICTURES, NO BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!
Views:
267,366
Posted By
JamieB76
Dilemma. Firstly I have been asked...
Dilemma.
Firstly I have been asked previously if I would sell and promised that person if I ever did to contact them. Unfortunately I'm more of a buyer hoarder type than a seller but will keep...
Forum:
Vintage RC
27-07-2016
Replies:
3
Kyosho Gold Shocks.
Views:
3,104
Posted By
JamieB76
I'm pretty sure its the springs. I haven't had a...
I'm pretty sure its the springs. I haven't had a chance yet but had some Kyosho Platinum shocks delivered which I am/have fitted to my Tub Tomy. Even without wheels these seem to be right and have...
Forum:
Vintage RC
23-07-2016
Replies:
429
Sticky:
SHOW US YOUR VINTAGE COLLECTION; NO PICTURES, NO BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!
Views:
267,366
Posted By
JamieB76
Welshy, tell me more if you can? I have noticed...
Welshy, tell me more if you can? I have noticed previously on this forum and others you talk about the design of the Lazer tub chassis. The holes on this one match the Intruder so I assumed that is...
Forum:
Vintage RC
23-07-2016
Replies:
429
Sticky:
SHOW US YOUR VINTAGE COLLECTION; NO PICTURES, NO BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!
Views:
267,366
Posted By
JamieB76
Currently updating this build. ...
Currently updating this build.
https://c3.staticflickr.com/9/8565/28461860866_393a2e4641.jpg
And this one
https://c3.staticflickr.com/2/1445/26320579066_3bb2723791.jpg
My original...
Forum:
Vintage RC
10-07-2016
Replies:
3
Kyosho Gold Shocks.
Views:
3,104
Posted By
JamieB76
Kyosho Gold Shocks.
Hi Guys,
Numpty question time.
Fitting a set of Kyosho Gold shocks to a Tomy Ex, didn't come with shocks which is the reason I am going for these shock choices.
Although the car has no...
Forum:
Wanted
10-07-2016
Replies:
2
WANTED
Tomy Intruder - Rear Shock Tower
Views:
1,423
Posted By
JamieB76
Hi Guy, still looking for a GPM rear shock mount...
Hi Guy, still looking for a GPM rear shock mount for a Tomy Intruder as per the picture above. The car I am building does not look right with pretty much a full GPM set up minus the rear shock tower....
Forum:
Vintage RC
23-06-2016
Replies:
6
Tomy Works drivers and results
Views:
1,769
Posted By
JamieB76
Tomy Works drivers and results
Hi Guys,
I have a useless memory and no stash of old car mags so was wondering if anyone knows:
Who the Tomy works drivers were in the UK
What if anything did the Tomy cars win
...
Forum:
Vintage RC
23-06-2016
Replies:
54
Iconic RC Revival 2016 runners
Views:
10,483
Posted By
JamieB76
Cracking cars all of them. Gutted I am going to...
Cracking cars all of them. Gutted I am going to be missing the event :(
Will be there for sure next year unless something major happens.
Forum:
Vintage RC
22-06-2016
Replies:
52
Ebay Tomy
Views:
6,679
Posted By
JamieB76
Not seen that link before so thanks for sharing....
Not seen that link before so thanks for sharing. Top man painted the shell nicely. You know what I love about this car? It so looks like a (cant swear..) toy, especially the top and bottom pics. I...
Forum:
Vintage RC
21-06-2016
Replies:
52
Ebay Tomy
Views:
6,679
Posted By
JamieB76
That's the one, I wonder if he ever painted the...
That's the one, I wonder if he ever painted the shell? Glad that it went to someone who appreciated it and shared the build. Not sure if I would build it or not. I guess I am lucky to own a couple in...
Forum:
Vintage RC
19-06-2016
Replies:
52
Ebay Tomy
Views:
6,679
Posted By
JamieB76
I wish we could just forget the £40 NIB Intruder...
I wish we could just forget the £40 NIB Intruder :p
Forum:
Vintage RC
16-06-2016
Replies:
52
Ebay Tomy
Views:
6,679
Posted By
JamieB76
I think that's a fair enough reason and don't...
I think that's a fair enough reason and don't think anyone would shoot you down for that. So who painted that shell then?
Forum:
Vintage RC
16-06-2016
Replies:
52
Ebay Tomy
Views:
6,679
Posted By
JamieB76
Ebay Sales: On 13th June Tomy Intruder sold...
Ebay Sales:
On 13th June Tomy Intruder sold for £337.00 + £10 P&P
On 13th June Tomy Intruder EX sold for £330 inclusive of delivery
I have been buying Tomy cars and parts for some time. I’m...
Forum:
Vintage RC
24-04-2016
Replies:
52
My YZ-10(T) '94!
Views:
10,961
Posted By
JamieB76
Hi Mate, When I posted my YZ10 this guy...
Hi Mate,
When I posted my YZ10 this guy Stuntmonk1 contacted me and said he had some hing pins. I got a couple off him, he may have some more. Maybe worth a try.
Jamie
Forum:
Vintage RC
20-04-2016
Replies:
6
Tamiya Astute
Views:
3,176
Posted By
JamieB76
Will be following this thread, I have a Astute in...
Will be following this thread, I have a Astute in the loft which I am slowly building parts to build a Works replica. Well a rough replica any way.
I was surprised how heavy the car is and also...
Forum:
Vintage RC
09-04-2016
Replies:
15
Craig Drescher's 1995 Finland 4wd Euros winning Cat 2000EC
Views:
3,799
Posted By
JamieB76
Very nice work, looking forward to the off body...
Very nice work, looking forward to the off body pics
Forum:
Vintage RC
26-03-2016
Replies:
1
Schumacher Procat NIB
Views:
987
Posted By
JamieB76
Schumacher Procat NIB
So how much would the Schumacher Procat basically NIB (but built) have gone for that was listed on ebay last night but removed today?
Does annoy me when people end auctions early, robs everyone...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 75
Page 2 of 3
<
1
2
3
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General
General Race Chat
News
oOple off-road open series 2020
oOple Invernational X - 2019
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2019
oOple Invernational 18
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2018
The PlayGround
oOple GeneRally Championship
Gaming Chat
Healthy Stuff
oOple Talk
Cycling
oOple Batracer
REAL 1:1 Cars
International fOrums
Euro Offroad Series
Aussie
2015 Euro's and warmup (international race)
Belgium
Canada
Français
Germany
Greece
Italia
Ireland
Portugal
South Africa
Spanish
Sweden
Norway
USA
R/C Graphy!
I Made This !
Electrics
Multicopters & Flight
1/10th OFF ROAD
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
2013 BRCA RALLYCROSS NATIONALS
1/8th ELECTRIC Off Road
Large Scale / Petrol Powered
12th & 10th On Road
1/18th & Micro stuff
TamTech-Gear
Xray M18T / Pro
TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler
UK Short Course Nationals
Vintage RC
For sale
Wanted
Advertisers
Events & Venues
Events Organiser
10th Off Road Events
1/8th Off Road Events
12th & 10th On Road Events
Bash Events / Meetups
BRCA Nationals & Regionals
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2011
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2012
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2014
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2015
BRCA 1/10th OFF-ROAD - 2016
Mid West
South East
North West
East of England
North East
Mid EAST
Mid South
Northern Ireland
Scotland
South West
WRCA
CLUB TALK
10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth
1066 Racing (Hastings)
A1 Racing Club
Batley Buggy Club
Benfield Radio Control Buggy Club
Bingham Model Raceway
BRCT Barham Off Road
Brookthorpe MCC
Broxtowe Model Car Club
Bury Metro
Caldicot Radio Control Car Club
Chadderton Raceway
Carlisle Radio Model Car Club
Coastal Model Car Racing Club -Ipswich
COBRA
Coventry Model Car Club (CMCC)
DMS Model Car Club - Watford
Dudley Racing Car Club
Durham County Model Car Club (DCMCC)
EARCC- Norwich
Faversham Off Road Car Club
Glasgow RC
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
Halesowen MCC
Herts Nitro Model Club (electric)
HINCKLEY RCCC
Ledbury MCC
Manor RC Model Car Club (Mansfield)
Mansfield RC Club
Maritime Raceway
Mendip RC Raceway
Mid Devon RC Raceway
Midlands Raceway
MMRX - Wakefield
NEAM Seaham Sunderland
Newcastle RC Racers
Norfolk Buggy Club
Oswestry Radio Car Club
Notts & Derby - NDOR
Ribble Valley R/C Car Club
Robinhood Raceway
Silverstone
Slough Electric Model Car Club
South Hants Model Car Club
Southend - SRCCC
Southwest Indoor RC
SRCC - Southport
Stockport Model Car Club
Stotfold MCC
Surrey & Hants RCCC
Swindon RCMCC
T.M.R.C. Torbay Micro Racing Club
Telford Hot Trax
Three Counties Radio Controlled Motorsport Club
Titchfield Off Road Club Hants
Tiverton Radio Controlled Car Club
TRCC - Teesside
West Bridgford Model Car Club
Worksop
Wycombe RC club
YORCC - York
Car Talk
General Car Talk
Academy
Aero Racing
Ansmann Racing
Team Associated
Atomic Carbon
Carisma
HoBao
Hot Bodies / HPI
JConcepts
JQ Products
KYOSHO
LRP
Mardave
Schumacher
PR Racing
SERPENT
S-Workz
Tamiya
Team C Racing
Team Losi Racing
Team Durango
Xtreme - VEGA
Tekno RC
X-Factory
XRAY
Yokomo
All times are GMT. The time now is
06:23 PM
.
Contact Us
-
oOple.com
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com