Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 26 to 50 of 70
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 75 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Borat
Forum: BRCA Nationals & Regionals 05-09-2008
Replies: 248
Views: 48,424
Posted By Borat
Unacceptable responding. Payments will be halted...

Unacceptable responding. Payments will be halted and blood of nation will be on you - you are understanding meaning, yes?
Forum: BRCA Nationals & Regionals 05-09-2008
Replies: 248
Views: 48,424
Posted By Borat
WHERE IS REPORT! NOW.

WHERE IS REPORT!

NOW.
Forum: BRCA Nationals & Regionals 03-09-2008
Replies: 210
Views: 25,854
Posted By Borat
Where is report - is needed now. I see that...

Where is report - is needed now. I see that idiot with camera but we do not get report now we need.

Is like EPR now, stupid oople people. Photograph? I see none of photograph.


now.
Forum: Wanted 26-08-2008
Replies: 87
Views: 10,032
Posted By Borat
I buy gypsy tears to scare away the jew, i beat...

I buy gypsy tears to scare away the jew, i beat jew before it hatch. I also buy Vinny oxygen, it not as advertised, i do not like scent of death breath it smell like camel ass :thumbsup:

High...
Forum: The PlayGround 20-08-2008
Replies: 38
Views: 4,105
Posted By Borat
millzy, i still like you even if you are like the...

millzy, i still like you even if you are like the Jew, is that what the english people call the welsh.


highfive:thumbsup:
Forum: The PlayGround 20-08-2008
Replies: 38
Views: 4,105
Posted By Borat
hello i am back, bilo shut me in cage, he went on...

hello i am back, bilo shut me in cage, he went on vagine rampage. no sister is safe when he escape.

he is safe now, back in cage.

Hi five :thumbsup:
Forum: The PlayGround 23-07-2008
Replies: 59
Views: 5,433
Posted By Borat
I am sorry for my brother bilo behaviour,he...

I am sorry for my brother bilo behaviour,he change his name, he escape from cage and went on rampage of terror, blowing up servo and receiver on his way, please forgive me, i will put him in cage and...
Forum: For Sale 23-07-2008
Replies: 8
Views: 1,378
Posted By Borat
I hope you have a wife to use the kettle, iron...

I hope you have a wife to use the kettle, iron and microwave, they make them small to fit womans hand.

My wife, Oksana, she is dead, she was "broken" by a bear while taking Bilo for walk in...
Forum: The PlayGround 22-07-2008
Replies: 48
Views: 2,733
Posted By Borat
Ah a Genuine chocolate face :thumbsup: ...

Ah a Genuine chocolate face :thumbsup:

Every Englishman must have a hobby. Some like to collect the stamp, some like to make the jam, but the most fun is to a kill a little animal with a shotgun...
Forum: For Sale 20-07-2008
Replies: 24
Views: 3,221
Posted By Borat
My sister she show her vagine to my brother Bilo...

My sister she show her vagine to my brother Bilo and she say "You will never get this, you will never get this lalalala". But one time he break the cage and he get this, and then we all laugh.
Forum: North East 16-07-2008
Replies: 117
Views: 13,818
Posted By Borat
I went with my brother Bilo to Teesside, he has...

I went with my brother Bilo to Teesside, he has retardation, he fit right in :thumbsup:

High five :thumbsup:
Forum: Xtreme - VEGA 15-07-2008
Replies: 49
Views: 6,694
Posted By Borat
My brother Bilo, he have X11, he like. He take...

My brother Bilo, he have X11, he like. He take car to bed most time with smile.

HIGH FIVE:thumbsup:
Forum: Tamiya 01-07-2008
Replies: 64
Views: 6,615
Posted By Borat
My wife, she is dead. HIGH FIVE, now i have...

My wife, she is dead.

HIGH FIVE, now i have CJ

This CJ was like no Kazakh woman that I have seen. She had golden hairs, teeth as white as pearls, and the asshole of a 7 year old.
Forum: Tamiya 01-07-2008
Replies: 64
Views: 6,615
Posted By Borat
When I buy my wife, at first she cook good, her...

When I buy my wife, at first she cook good, her vagine worked well, she strong on plow, but three years later when she was fifteen, she receive hair on her chest, her voice become deep, "BORAT,...
Forum: Schumacher 30-06-2008
Replies: 38
Views: 10,766
Posted By Borat
He need a room with no window and metal door. ...

He need a room with no window and metal door.
He is a retard and he a very small head but very strong arm. He can smash. Is it possible?
Forum: General Race Chat 19-06-2008
Replies: 71
Views: 5,369
Posted By Borat
We have one of these for sale in village - good...

We have one of these for sale in village - good price. Maybe change for play station - temptation yes....
Forum: The PlayGround 19-06-2008
Replies: 72
Views: 6,710
Posted By Borat
He is my neighbor, Nushuktan Tulyiagby, he is...

He is my neighbor, Nushuktan Tulyiagby, he is pain in my a**holes. I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a step, he must get a step. I buy from Jez, he cannot afford....
Forum: The PlayGround 18-06-2008
Replies: 17
Views: 1,572
Posted By Borat
In khaz, women, jews, horses urine and...

In khaz, women, jews, horses urine and prostitutes is free but not these things you call cars :(
Forum: The PlayGround 18-06-2008
Replies: 222
Views: 17,830
Posted By Borat
There are many job opportunities in the US and of...

There are many job opportunities in the US and of A. For men, construction worker, taxi driver or accountant. For woman, they make the baconator :thumbsup:
Forum: The PlayGround 06-06-2008
Replies: 203
Views: 16,140
Posted By Borat
In my country we say "letting Bmag race rc...

In my country we say

"letting Bmag race rc cars is like letting monkey fly plane, very dangerous, very dangerous.

High five !!
Forum: General Race Chat 27-04-2008
Replies: 11
Views: 2,001
Posted By Borat
This is my sister.

This is my sister.
Forum: General Race Chat 21-04-2008
Replies: 138
Views: 11,151
Posted By Borat
Low Fiiivvvee!! Bad tyre man!!! In my...

Low Fiiivvvee!!

Bad tyre man!!!

In my country we shoot the Jew!!! Maybe you should shoot the tyre mans!!!


Ewwarr Weewarr!!!

Go go Tom Cockrill for stiring up a hornets...
Forum: The PlayGround 26-02-2008
Replies: 10
Views: 1,625
Posted By Borat
I glad you like. It make me happy.

I glad you like. It make me happy.
Forum: The PlayGround 26-02-2008
Replies: 10
Views: 1,625
Posted By Borat
In ma countries we have how you say in england...

In ma countries we have how you say in england beatboxers. He number one beatboxer in the whole of kazakstan http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9wlmx8qQHiA

you like?
Forum: General Race Chat 22-10-2007
Replies: 56
Views: 6,487
Posted By Borat
in my countrys the peoples say i am the stig ...

in my countrys the peoples say i am the stig

high fivvveeee
Showing results 26 to 50 of 70

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com