Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 26 to 50 of 225
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: acorn28
Forum: For Sale 19-08-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 1,784
Posted By acorn28
Durango DEX210

For sale, Durango DEX210 in very good condition. Car has been used mainly indoors with the exception of a few Regional events this season. Fitted with vinyl chassis protector from new, so not a mark...
Forum: For Sale 18-08-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 783
Posted By acorn28
J Concepts Illuzion Wings - BNIP

Brand new J Concepts Illuzion wings for DEX210 - £7 posted.

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/3629/sam0579z.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/sam0579z.jpg/)
Uploaded with...
Forum: For Sale 18-08-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 779
Posted By acorn28
Speed Passion 8.5t Motor

Speed Passion Ultra Sportsman V3 8.5t. Has done one full meeting in my DEX210, in immaculate condition. Comes in original box with connectors. £20 posted.
...
Forum: For Sale 18-08-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 1,061
Posted By acorn28
Power HD 8307TG Digital Servo

For sale, Power HD 8307TG Digital Servo. Been used in my DEX210, in excellent condition and in original box. Looking for £20 posted.

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7071/sam0576d.jpg...
Forum: Caldicot Radio Control Car Club 16-08-2012
Replies: 13
Views: 1,528
Posted By acorn28
And me!

And me!
Forum: For Sale 05-08-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 836
Posted By acorn28
Speed Passion 8.5t Motor

For sale - Speed Passion Ultra Sportsman V3 8.5t motor. This has been used for 1 meeting in my 2wd and in immaculate condition. No marks on can, comes in original box with connectors. £25 posted.
...
Forum: Wanted 04-08-2012
Replies: 4
Views: 993
Posted By acorn28
http://www.nortechracing.com/ac/store.html

http://www.nortechracing.com/ac/store.html
Forum: Caldicot Radio Control Car Club 30-07-2012
Replies: 12
Views: 1,474
Posted By acorn28
I'm in, 2wd for me, see you Friday.

I'm in, 2wd for me, see you Friday.
Forum: Caldicot Radio Control Car Club 25-07-2012
Replies: 11
Views: 2,022
Posted By acorn28
I'm in, 2wd.

I'm in, 2wd.
Forum: For Sale 19-07-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 1,055
Posted By acorn28
DEX210 Wheels/Tyres

For sale 2 full sets of Durango DEX210 rims with Schumacher tyres. Both sets used for 1 regional meeting, so plenty of life left in them:

Set 1 - Yellow Mini Spikes rear & Low Profile Cut Stagger...
Forum: For Sale 19-07-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 1,059
Posted By acorn28
Durango DEX210 Rims

For sale, brand new DEX210 Front & Rear rims, £6.50 posted the set.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/513/sam0501l.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/sam0501l.jpg/)
Uploaded with...
Forum: Caldicot Radio Control Car Club 17-07-2012
Replies: 28
Views: 3,481
Posted By acorn28
Yes, i'm in :thumbsup:

Yes, i'm in :thumbsup:
Forum: Caldicot Radio Control Car Club 09-07-2012
Replies: 15
Views: 2,281
Posted By acorn28
I'm in, 2wd, roll on Friday!

I'm in, 2wd, roll on Friday!
Forum: Caldicot Radio Control Car Club 04-07-2012
Replies: 10
Views: 1,958
Posted By acorn28
I should be there, 2wd, looking forward to it...

I should be there, 2wd, looking forward to it after missing the last couple of weeks
.
Forum: Caldicot Radio Control Car Club 12-06-2012
Replies: 15
Views: 1,903
Posted By acorn28
I'm in, 2wd.

I'm in, 2wd.
Forum: WRCA 10-06-2012
Replies: 40
Views: 11,825
Posted By acorn28
My grass deflectors worked until the final, never...

My grass deflectors worked until the final, never mind, cracking day all the same!
Forum: For Sale 05-06-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 1,217
Posted By acorn28
Spektrum 3300t Receiver

For sale, Spektrum 3300t receiver in excellent condition. Comes with telemetry sensors (unused), £32 posted inclusive of Paypal fees.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/6039/dscf4529s.jpg...
Forum: For Sale 03-06-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 792
Posted By acorn28
DEX210 Wheel/Tyre Clearout

For sale, several sets of used Durango DEX210 wheels with variety of tyre:

2 x Rear Schumacher Minispike (Yellow)
2 x Rear Dboot Nanobyte
1 x Rear Schumacher Minipin (Yellow)
1 x Front Dboot...
Forum: Caldicot Radio Control Car Club 28-05-2012
Replies: 14
Views: 1,855
Posted By acorn28
I'm in, 2wd, got an SV2 to try out!

I'm in, 2wd, got an SV2 to try out!
Forum: WRCA 28-05-2012
Replies: 54
Views: 12,479
Posted By acorn28
Top couple of days racing, cheers guys. Roll on...

Top couple of days racing, cheers guys. Roll on Caldicot.:thumbsup:
Forum: Caldicot Radio Control Car Club 17-05-2012
Replies: 19
Views: 2,287
Posted By acorn28
I'm in, 2wd for me. See you Friday.

I'm in, 2wd for me. See you Friday.
Forum: Electrics 03-05-2012
Replies: 12
Views: 3,188
Posted By acorn28
You won't go wrong with the SP V3, great motor. ...

You won't go wrong with the SP V3, great motor. 8.5t should give you plenty of speed in a 2wd.
Forum: Electrics 02-05-2012
Replies: 4
Views: 1,440
Posted By acorn28
I picked up a second hand SP motor in the for...

I picked up a second hand SP motor in the for sale section a couple of months back. Great motor, grab one at around £30 (give or take a few quid) and you'll have a real bargain!
Forum: Caldicot Radio Control Car Club 02-05-2012
Replies: 10
Views: 2,244
Posted By acorn28
I'll be there, 2wd for me, see you Friday.

I'll be there, 2wd for me, see you Friday.
Forum: For Sale 28-04-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 1,052
Posted By acorn28
Intellect Saddle Lipo

Intellect 4200 Saddle Lipo. Had approx 15 charges in great condition, always balance charged. £25 posted.

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5272/dscf4449t.jpg...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 225

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com