Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 26 to 35 of 35
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 87 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: kevh
Forum: X-Factory 13-08-2013
Replies: 17
Views: 4,068
Posted By kevh
Hi there, I was lucky enough to get one of...

Hi there,

I was lucky enough to get one of the prototypes and having read the manual that Chaz wrote all I can say is read it - it has most of the tips you need to know about building the car in...
Forum: Wanted 25-07-2012
Replies: 7
Views: 1,137
Posted By kevh
You can use the xfactory axles (same part) which...

You can use the xfactory axles (same part) which are still available. X factory part number is X5661.

Hope that helps
Forum: X-Factory 27-04-2012
Replies: 4
Views: 2,995
Posted By kevh
Hi there, As far as I'm aware there is no...

Hi there,

As far as I'm aware there is no gear diff that will fit into the X6 - the SC14/B4.1 is too wide for the casing and I believe it is metric anyway. It's worth putting some ceramic balls...
Forum: Wanted 12-03-2012
Replies: 1
Views: 1,326
Posted By kevh
Hi there fouadouille, If it is a new kit you...

Hi there fouadouille,

If it is a new kit you are after go to http://www.xfactoryrc.co.uk/ and then on links you will see all the shops where you can buy X6's.

Which kit are you after, the...
Forum: Team Durango 28-01-2012
Replies: 3
Views: 2,276
Posted By kevh
Have you seen these bits? YOu'll have to hold out...

Have you seen these bits? YOu'll have to hold out till march by the looks of it though.

http://www.redrc.net/2012/01/rdrp-dex210-option-parts/
Forum: X-Factory 16-01-2012
Replies: 16
Views: 3,401
Posted By kevh
I run a stick pack down the servo side of the X5...

I run a stick pack down the servo side of the X5 using the DMS carbon lipo battery strap (part no. DMS146)
Forum: X-Factory 15-01-2012
Replies: 38
Views: 7,647
Posted By kevh
You can use the original x6 nose piece - this is...

You can use the original x6 nose piece - this is still available and it is being used for the upcoming SCX-60CF, so it will be availbale for a long time to come
Forum: Wanted 12-12-2011
Replies: 3
Views: 1,166
Posted By kevh
Give darren at DMS a ring, last time i was in...

Give darren at DMS a ring, last time i was in there think i saw some brand new reedy sonic and trinity P94 motors and who knows what else!
Forum: Electrics 18-11-2011
Replies: 8
Views: 2,639
Posted By kevh
I've been running the vtx10 with a D3 7turn all...

I've been running the vtx10 with a D3 7turn all summer in my 2wd and would definitely recommend it, loads of power, massively fast and very driveable - plus its nice and small! You can buy it with...
Forum: X-Factory 27-06-2011
Replies: 8
Views: 3,440
Posted By kevh
If I can work out how to attach a file I'll post...

If I can work out how to attach a file I'll post my winning setup on here. Failing that pm me your email address and i'll send it to you that way.

To be honest I didnt change much from my...
Showing results 26 to 35 of 35

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com