Forum: WRCA
30-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 136
Views: 12,090
|
Forum: General Race Chat
30-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 48
Views: 7,027
I think maybe some of the regulars just need to...
I think maybe some of the regulars just need to stop for a bit, then the others would HAVE to lay the track out :lol:
I wasnt really hoping to turn it into a slagging match, and was just trying to...
|
Forum: General Race Chat
29-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 48
Views: 7,027
Maybe i have been doing this too long...just...
Maybe i have been doing this too long...just seeing the same old things over and over again....i think the worst thing is at our club, its not treated as a club, just the same old few laying the...
|
Forum: General Race Chat
29-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 48
Views: 7,027
Ideas to keep memberw interested at club nights..
I havent been doing much Sunday racing of late, and maybe like some others, am finding club nights just a bit repetitive.
What do other clubs do to keep members coming along regularly? Vintage...
|
Forum: Wanted
29-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 1,167
|
Forum: Wanted
29-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 1,167
|
Forum: For Sale
29-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 527
|
Forum: For Sale
29-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 680
B4 parts, from X6 conversion
Hi,
*** SOLD ***
Got a tidy B4, for an X6 conversion.
B4 bits left over:
AS9573 B4 rear shock tower (carbon)
AS9565 B4 rear bulkhead brace (carbon)
AS7460 B4 Black motor cover
|
Forum: For Sale
29-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 748
|
Forum: Mid West
28-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 33
Views: 4,179
|
Forum: Team Associated
28-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 3,170
|
Forum: Mid West
28-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 33
Views: 4,179
|
Forum: 1/18th & Micro stuff
28-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 19
Views: 2,606
|
Forum: General Race Chat
27-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 1,123
|
Forum: General Race Chat
27-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 1,123
Summer Racing
Well... I will be going outside racing again soon (March ish), and am looking for a new decent table to pit off, and am looking for some recommendations.
I have seen those slatted top aluminium...
|
Forum: X-Factory
27-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 14
Views: 4,032
|
Forum: X-Factory
26-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 14
Views: 4,032
Battery Strap Screws
Hi,
Just got me a 1009 Saddle Pack Chassis for my X6!
Really happy so far, very neat job :thumbsup:
However, I must be being a bit thick, as I can't get any screws to fit the mounting holes for...
|
Forum: General Race Chat
24-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 974
|
Forum: BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
23-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 91
Views: 46,974
After helping on scrutineering and doing track...
After helping on scrutineering and doing track repairs on the Saturday, then racing on the Sunday, I would like to give MASSIVE THANKS :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: to both ChrisB and BigSteve for...
|
Forum: Team Associated
22-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 17
Views: 4,942
First off...make sure your car is built as per...
First off...make sure your car is built as per the manual. The number of times I have seen diffs built wrongly, sticky suspension arms...different length camber links and positions etc...the car...
|
Forum: Team Associated
21-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 175
Views: 69,219
Yeah mate. I will be heading over to Hereford,...
Yeah mate. I will be heading over to Hereford, then getting a lift to Leo with Tanker et al.
Saves me about 30 or so miles worth of fuel.
Will be helping bring all the stuff down from Leo, then...
|
Forum: Team Associated
21-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 175
Views: 69,219
|
Forum: BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
21-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 91
Views: 46,974
|
Forum: BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
21-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 91
Views: 46,974
Just to make sure...the meeting has been...
Just to make sure...the meeting has been officially moved to a new venue in the last two weeks.
It is now at Hereford Leisure Centre, Holmer road, Hereford HR4 9UD.
It is now 13 miles difference...
|
Forum: BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
20-01-2011
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 13,166
|