Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: markwilliamson2001
Forum: Electrics 16-10-2016
Replies: 2
Views: 1,137
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Hi, Thanks to that. Car was excellent...

Hi,

Thanks to that. Car was excellent today, even on the polish, very controllable.
Punch was fine to be honest.
Moving the battery back at the start of the day helped, but the gear diff was...
Forum: Electrics 15-10-2016
Replies: 2
Views: 1,137
Posted By markwilliamson2001
HW 3.1 settings for B5M 3 gear on high grip carpet and low grip gym floor

Hi.

Was struggling with setup my B5M running at Caldicot on ultra low grip gym floor on throttle last week.
Car would literally do doughnuts on 1/4 throttle!

Motor was Absima 8.5 geared 24/81...
Forum: 1/10th OFF ROAD 12-10-2016
Replies: 24
Views: 4,481
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Not really lol, can tell you the B44 differences...

Not really lol, can tell you the B44 differences though...
Forum: Wanted 12-10-2016
Replies: 1
Views: 1,029
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Smile B2/B3 gear dust cover and spur gear

Hi.

Just need b2/B3 gear cover and Spur gear.
PayPal waiting
Cheers
Mark
Forum: 1/10th OFF ROAD 11-10-2016
Replies: 24
Views: 4,481
Posted By markwilliamson2001
I've got a B44.1 with big bore shocks I'm trying...

I've got a B44.1 with big bore shocks I'm trying to shift if your interested.
Still make almost the same car, was hoping for about £100 inc postage.

Just needs a body, and set of wheels and tyres...
Forum: 1/10th OFF ROAD 08-10-2016
Replies: 3
Views: 2,322
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Good advise from cutting here.. most beginners in...

Good advise from cutting here.. most beginners in 2wd buggy end up with a vastly overpowered car (myself included). Ran an 8.5 indoors at Caldicot on Friday and would have beeen as quick with a 13.5...
Forum: Team Associated 03-10-2016
Replies: 9
Views: 2,078
Posted By markwilliamson2001
It's easy to get swayed by the latest kit etc.. I...

It's easy to get swayed by the latest kit etc.. I do like to look and see how many people you can still beat running an old(er) car. I made every A final at Kiddy summer series running my 'old' car....
Forum: Team Associated 03-10-2016
Replies: 9
Views: 2,078
Posted By markwilliamson2001
I think the previous post sums it up nicely! I...

I think the previous post sums it up nicely! I myself am in a similar position, but having no cash I will be running my B5MCE over the winter. I am in two minds in that I am still able to compete...
Forum: Team Associated 18-09-2016
Replies: 4
Views: 1,624
Posted By markwilliamson2001
In a short answer, no. B4 is imperial, B5 is...

In a short answer, no.
B4 is imperial, B5 is metric. However you could adapt it to fit. Why not just buy the B4 hubs with hexes if that's what you want?
Forum: 1/8th ELECTRIC Off Road 13-09-2016
Replies: 0
Views: 9,657
Posted By markwilliamson2001
MP9e TKI Bodyshell under £25?

Is there any other body shells for the MP9e TKI that have enough space for the lipos apart from the very expensive Kyosho bodyshell?

I have seen the LFR Assassin Bodyshell which looks good value...
Forum: Team Associated 31-08-2016
Replies: 14
Views: 2,263
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Lowering the ride height considerably would...

Lowering the ride height considerably would probably help, down to around 18mm from the more normal 22-24mm.

You might want to change to the offset front hub washers to raise the hub up, and keep...
Forum: Team Associated 30-08-2016
Replies: 14
Views: 2,263
Posted By markwilliamson2001
You might want to try gull wing front arms...

You might want to try gull wing front arms indoors, and maybe try the hard arms, shock towers, and front top plate.
The hulking front arms should give you a bit more slow speed and power on...
Forum: Team Associated 30-08-2016
Replies: 14
Views: 2,263
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Hi Tony. The B6 (laydown) transmission seems...

Hi Tony.
The B6 (laydown) transmission seems more popular on the super high grip indoor tracks. However, I would probably do the following:

Go to a stiffer Spring all round (red front, white...
Forum: Wanted 29-08-2016
Replies: 8
Views: 2,073
Posted By markwilliamson2001
I have my Cobra AE based buggy. Or must it be...

I have my Cobra AE based buggy. Or must it be Kyosho?
Forum: Team Associated 28-08-2016
Replies: 7
Views: 2,478
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Add brass bulkhead, add servo and electronics...

Add brass bulkhead, add servo and electronics weight...
Forum: Wanted 27-08-2016
Replies: 1
WANTED B4 front end
Views: 789
Posted By markwilliamson2001
I've probably got what you need. Would you like...

I've probably got what you need.
Would you like a brass bulkhead or not?
Thanks
Mark
Forum: Team Associated 16-08-2016
Replies: 14
Views: 2,263
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Thanks for the feedback Tony. If it's smoother...

Thanks for the feedback Tony. If it's smoother and more Astro, then a stiffer Spring all round (red front, white rear) and rear shocks on middle hole on tower is really good.

I've yet to try...
Forum: Team Associated 11-08-2016
Replies: 3
Views: 2,080
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Yes you are right. For those high grip tracks a...

Yes you are right. For those high grip tracks a foward motor car like the B6 would be best, but as an all rounder the B5M lite with 3 gear gearbox, gear diff and flat arms is pretty good. Certainly...
Forum: Team Associated 08-08-2016
Replies: 6
Views: 1,931
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Hi Tony. Sounds like you might have had the...

Hi Tony.
Sounds like you might have had the servo mount in the wrong way round for that to happen.
You shouldn't need tape.
The T piece should have the top face of the T part facing forwards...
Forum: Mid West 07-08-2016
Replies: 0
Views: 14,090
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Mid West Winter Indoor 2016-2017

I am planning ahead for the winter and Dudley are running there indoor series as normal.
On the website it says rubber tyres no minipins for micros, but can we run white rally blocks?

Is there a...
Forum: Team Associated 02-08-2016
Replies: 14
Views: 2,263
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Yup ride height dude. Don't know why you would...

Yup ride height dude. Don't know why you would ever do it compressed as this would incorporate any camber change...!
Forum: Team Associated 01-08-2016
Replies: 14
Views: 2,263
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Here's mine from Sunday at Kidderminster...

Here's mine from Sunday at Kidderminster (undulating, tight high grip/multi surface). Quality 6th, finish 3rd in A final.

Front:
Blue Spring
Losi 37.5wt
2x1.6 pistons (2 limiters)
Middle on...
Forum: 1/18th & Micro stuff 30-07-2016
Replies: 3
Views: 4,086
Posted By markwilliamson2001
You'll probably find those tyres a little too...

You'll probably find those tyres a little too grippy.
You could probably get away with them on the back, but I would suggest mini spikes on the front just to calm it down.
Might be worth a try...
Forum: Team Associated 25-07-2016
Replies: 8
Views: 4,355
Posted By markwilliamson2001
Just get the free Adobe App, they work then.

Just get the free Adobe App, they work then.
Forum: Wanted 22-07-2016
Replies: 6
SORTED! 2wd buggy
Views: 1,318
Posted By markwilliamson2001
I've got a Cobra B42S with AE Bigbore shocks,...

I've got a Cobra B42S with AE Bigbore shocks, brass bulkhead and alloy steering. Based upon B44.1 and B4.2 so spares still available.
I'm after £75 posted (inc pro painted shell in excellent...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com