oOple.com Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Blogs
Blogs
Recent Entries
Best Entries
Best Blogs
Blog List
Search Blogs
FAQ
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Community Links
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Members List
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search Blogs
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 3 of 3
<
1
2
3
Showing results 51 to 70 of 70
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Borat
Forum:
General Race Chat
16-08-2007
Replies:
14
Roof advice
Views:
1,315
Posted By
Borat
Yes, I have insulation on this, I have the...
Yes, I have insulation on this, I have the foaming on my roof, yes, it is like the slippy white stuff.
I get it from my neibour (he has i-pod nano - yes) it is like white jelly that streeks in...
Forum:
BRCA Nationals & Regionals
30-07-2007
Replies:
300
Southport National
Views:
37,322
Posted By
Borat
I come to Southport yes. When I be Southport...
I come to Southport yes. When I be Southport last I have Wrangler jaket from tress yes, very nice, I take it for my brother bilo, he retardation.
High Five.
Forum:
General Race Chat
19-07-2007
Replies:
33
Racist comments on Oople
Views:
2,496
Posted By
Borat
In my country 'Donga' mean massive wanger,...
In my country 'Donga' mean massive wanger, correct in yours also? :confused:
Forum:
For Sale
18-07-2007
Replies:
63
Low friction offroad orings
Views:
8,240
Posted By
Borat
I have too, smooth yes. They are like systers...
I have too, smooth yes. They are like systers vagin, yes, we like?...
High Five?
Forum:
Wanted
16-07-2007
Replies:
0
Tilt Switches
Views:
2,152
Posted By
Borat
Tilt Switches
Ewar wewar!!!
My brother Bobo needs some of these, for a special little project.............
Naughty! Naughty!
:p
Forum:
North East
04-07-2007
Replies:
10
Northwest regional round 4 - southport
Views:
1,987
Posted By
Borat
Yeas Paul, he has much retardation.
Yeas Paul, he has much retardation.
Forum:
North East
03-07-2007
Replies:
68
North East Off Roaders, NERCR needs you at this meeting.
Views:
5,569
Posted By
Borat
I bring my sister - she will give you nice...
I bring my sister - she will give you nice shakedown - yes?
High five...
Forum:
North East
02-07-2007
Replies:
68
North East Off Roaders, NERCR needs you at this meeting.
Views:
5,569
Posted By
Borat
Can my brother Bilo race? He in a cage, he safe,...
Can my brother Bilo race? He in a cage, he safe, no get out.
Forum:
North East
02-07-2007
Replies:
70
York Regional Update???
Views:
9,164
Posted By
Borat
My sister, she is finishing too often in early...
My sister, she is finishing too often in early way so her customer is asking for refund, she will 'snap it off' when this is.
She is number 2 prostitute in all Kazakhstan.
Hi five.
Forum:
Electrics
02-07-2007
Replies:
23
Demon Firecracker Cells
Views:
6,293
Posted By
Borat
these er firecrackers are a very nice
these er firecrackers are a very nice
Forum:
North East
02-07-2007
Replies:
70
York Regional Update???
Views:
9,164
Posted By
Borat
in my countries we do not have rain like zis it...
in my countries we do not have rain like zis it is like a retardation
hi fiiivvvee!!!!
Forum:
Team Associated
02-07-2007
Replies:
36
AE shock build
Views:
7,783
Posted By
Borat
Do not use the tears of a gypsy instead of the...
Do not use the tears of a gypsy instead of the oil, it will handle, like you say, shit!
Forum:
Academy
02-07-2007
Replies:
127
new Academy 2WD
Views:
28,185
Posted By
Borat
I race a car that have a chassis of a wood and a...
I race a car that have a chassis of a wood and a shoe box for a shell. I use the gypsy tears in the shocks made of coal. It, how you say? Handle like a piece of potato!
Forum:
General Car Talk
02-07-2007
Replies:
108
New Schumacher 4wd
Views:
17,847
Posted By
Borat
Hi fiiiivvvveeee! :cool:
Hi fiiiivvvveeee! :cool:
Forum:
North East
02-07-2007
Replies:
70
York Regional Update???
Views:
9,164
Posted By
Borat
Yes, and we all know they are for girls! Hi...
Yes, and we all know they are for girls! Hi fiiiivvvveeee!!!
Forum:
Hot Bodies / HPI
02-07-2007
Replies:
32
D4 Review
Views:
7,268
Posted By
Borat
Very nice, I like!
Very nice, I like!
Forum:
Academy
02-07-2007
Replies:
127
new Academy 2WD
Views:
28,185
Posted By
Borat
Wa wa wee wa! I like!
Wa wa wee wa! I like!
Forum:
North East
02-07-2007
Replies:
70
York Regional Update???
Views:
9,164
Posted By
Borat
My sister...she's a...prostitute. She like to...
My sister...she's a...prostitute. She like to make money, high five! :cool:
Forum:
North East
02-07-2007
Replies:
70
York Regional Update???
Views:
9,164
Posted By
Borat
In Kazakhstan, three main issues: economic,...
In Kazakhstan, three main issues: economic, social, and neibour to Uzbekistan.
Forum:
North East
02-07-2007
Replies:
70
York Regional Update???
Views:
9,164
Posted By
Borat
My friend Steven raced....... he has aaaaaaaa...
My friend Steven raced....... he has aaaaaaaa re-tardation.....
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/Northynorthy/vermin3.jpg
Showing results 51 to 70 of 70
Page 3 of 3
<
1
2
3
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General
General Race Chat
News
oOple off-road open series 2020
oOple Invernational X - 2019
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2019
oOple Invernational 18
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2018
The PlayGround
oOple GeneRally Championship
Gaming Chat
Healthy Stuff
oOple Talk
Cycling
oOple Batracer
REAL 1:1 Cars
International fOrums
Euro Offroad Series
Aussie
2015 Euro's and warmup (international race)
Belgium
Canada
Français
Germany
Greece
Italia
Ireland
Portugal
South Africa
Spanish
Sweden
Norway
USA
R/C Graphy!
I Made This !
Electrics
Multicopters & Flight
1/10th OFF ROAD
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
2013 BRCA RALLYCROSS NATIONALS
1/8th ELECTRIC Off Road
Large Scale / Petrol Powered
12th & 10th On Road
1/18th & Micro stuff
TamTech-Gear
Xray M18T / Pro
TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler
UK Short Course Nationals
Vintage RC
For sale
Wanted
Advertisers
Events & Venues
Events Organiser
10th Off Road Events
1/8th Off Road Events
12th & 10th On Road Events
Bash Events / Meetups
BRCA Nationals & Regionals
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2011
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2012
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2014
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2015
BRCA 1/10th OFF-ROAD - 2016
Mid West
South East
North West
East of England
North East
Mid EAST
Mid South
Northern Ireland
Scotland
South West
WRCA
CLUB TALK
10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth
1066 Racing (Hastings)
A1 Racing Club
Batley Buggy Club
Benfield Radio Control Buggy Club
Bingham Model Raceway
BRCT Barham Off Road
Brookthorpe MCC
Broxtowe Model Car Club
Bury Metro
Caldicot Radio Control Car Club
Chadderton Raceway
Carlisle Radio Model Car Club
Coastal Model Car Racing Club -Ipswich
COBRA
Coventry Model Car Club (CMCC)
DMS Model Car Club - Watford
Dudley Racing Car Club
Durham County Model Car Club (DCMCC)
EARCC- Norwich
Faversham Off Road Car Club
Glasgow RC
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
Halesowen MCC
Herts Nitro Model Club (electric)
HINCKLEY RCCC
Ledbury MCC
Manor RC Model Car Club (Mansfield)
Mansfield RC Club
Maritime Raceway
Mendip RC Raceway
Mid Devon RC Raceway
Midlands Raceway
MMRX - Wakefield
NEAM Seaham Sunderland
Newcastle RC Racers
Norfolk Buggy Club
Oswestry Radio Car Club
Notts & Derby - NDOR
Ribble Valley R/C Car Club
Robinhood Raceway
Silverstone
Slough Electric Model Car Club
South Hants Model Car Club
Southend - SRCCC
Southwest Indoor RC
SRCC - Southport
Stockport Model Car Club
Stotfold MCC
Surrey & Hants RCCC
Swindon RCMCC
T.M.R.C. Torbay Micro Racing Club
Telford Hot Trax
Three Counties Radio Controlled Motorsport Club
Titchfield Off Road Club Hants
Tiverton Radio Controlled Car Club
TRCC - Teesside
West Bridgford Model Car Club
Worksop
Wycombe RC club
YORCC - York
Car Talk
General Car Talk
Academy
Aero Racing
Ansmann Racing
Team Associated
Atomic Carbon
Carisma
HoBao
Hot Bodies / HPI
JConcepts
JQ Products
KYOSHO
LRP
Mardave
Schumacher
PR Racing
SERPENT
S-Workz
Tamiya
Team C Racing
Team Losi Racing
Team Durango
Xtreme - VEGA
Tekno RC
X-Factory
XRAY
Yokomo
All times are GMT. The time now is
06:22 PM
.
Contact Us
-
oOple.com
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com