Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 51 to 75 of 225
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: acorn28
Forum: Caldicot Radio Control Car Club 25-04-2012
Replies: 11
Views: 2,311
Posted By acorn28
I'm in for some 2wd action, see you Friday.

I'm in for some 2wd action, see you Friday.
Forum: For Sale 22-04-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 1,299
Posted By acorn28
Durango DEX410R

Selling my DEX410R, which is in excellent condition, no marks on chassis (chassis has vinyl protector fitted). Used for the winter indoors. Thought long and hard about letting it go, but not getting...
Forum: For Sale 21-04-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 714
Posted By acorn28
DEX410 Complete Diff

Complete gear diff for DEX410, been in the car for one meeting. Looking for £20 posted.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4047/dscf4439jp.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/dscf4439jp.jpg/)...
Forum: Caldicot Radio Control Car Club 16-04-2012
Replies: 40
Views: 7,160
Posted By acorn28
Great stuff, glad its still happening, 2wd and...

Great stuff, glad its still happening, 2wd and 4wd for me.
Forum: Electrics 11-04-2012
Replies: 5
Views: 3,330
Posted By acorn28
When I first raced in the mid nineties I used a...

When I first raced in the mid nineties I used a stick radio. Returned to racing last year and went for a Spektrum wheel handset which I'm getting on great with. Given the length of time you've been...
Forum: Caldicot Radio Control Car Club 10-04-2012
Replies: 23
Views: 3,011
Posted By acorn28
Breakages & problems can't be any worse than last...

Breakages & problems can't be any worse than last week! I'm in, 2wd.
Forum: For Sale 07-04-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 890
Posted By acorn28
LRP X12 9.5t

LRP X12 9.5t in immaculate condition. Used for approx 10 club nights in my DEX210. No scratches or marks on the can. Comes in original box. £35 posted inclusive of Paypal fees.
...
Forum: WRCA 05-04-2012
Replies: 20
Views: 7,877
Posted By acorn28
Great report thanks Matt. These Durango's don't...

Great report thanks Matt. These Durango's don't go too badly do they? :thumbsup:
Forum: Caldicot Radio Control Car Club 04-04-2012
Replies: 22
Views: 3,229
Posted By acorn28
I probably won't be there until 7. Am I still...

I probably won't be there until 7. Am I still good to join a heat at that time?
Forum: Electrics 02-04-2012
Replies: 6
Views: 3,095
Posted By acorn28
I've got an Associated rx from the rtr kit sat in...

I've got an Associated rx from the rtr kit sat in my box doing nothing. Drop me a pm if you want to try it.
Forum: WRCA 02-04-2012
Replies: 146
Views: 22,112
Posted By acorn28
Event at Talywain this Sunday? I just recall...

Event at Talywain this Sunday? I just recall hearing that Reg and Axe were going running in the valleys!
Forum: WRCA 01-04-2012
Replies: 146
Views: 22,112
Posted By acorn28
Cheers Saundersfoot, great days racing on a...

Cheers Saundersfoot, great days racing on a cracking track, had a top day :thumbsup:
Forum: WRCA 31-03-2012
Replies: 14
Views: 4,965
Posted By acorn28
If I get a spot and as long as you don't make me...

If I get a spot and as long as you don't make me wear one of those daffodil hats you see at the rugby, count me in!!!
Forum: News 31-03-2012
Replies: 201
Views: 55,548
Posted By acorn28
Judging by the responses, it looks like some have...

Judging by the responses, it looks like some have received confirmation emails. Hoping that theres still some places to be allocated!
Forum: Caldicot Radio Control Car Club 27-03-2012
Replies: 14
Views: 1,954
Posted By acorn28
Can't make it this week, but see you out west on...

Can't make it this week, but see you out west on Sunday.
Forum: General Race Chat 26-03-2012
Replies: 19
Views: 4,028
Posted By acorn28
Not the best photos, but should give you an idea...

Not the best photos, but should give you an idea of what you can fit in it

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/6166/dscf4345w.jpg

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/1516/dscf4342ty.jpg
...
Forum: General Race Chat 26-03-2012
Replies: 19
Views: 4,028
Posted By acorn28
Got one a month or so back, great bit of kit, you...

Got one a month or so back, great bit of kit, you won't be disappointed.
Forum: COBRA 24-03-2012
Replies: 10
Views: 7,987
Posted By acorn28
Hi Matt I'm in Hengoed mate, can easily...

Hi Matt

I'm in Hengoed mate, can easily head through Aberdare on the way. Probably save us £15, that can go on a set of tyres. Let me know buddy.

Rich.
Forum: Team Durango 22-03-2012
Replies: 4
Views: 1,659
Posted By acorn28
Got one in my 410, no issues so far, great speedo.

Got one in my 410, no issues so far, great speedo.
Forum: Caldicot Radio Control Car Club 20-03-2012
Replies: 14
Views: 1,667
Posted By acorn28
I'll be there, 4wd, see you Friday.

I'll be there, 4wd, see you Friday.
Forum: For Sale 19-03-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 840
Posted By acorn28
Intellect Saddle Lipo

Intellect 4200 saddle lipo, approx 5 months old and in excellent condition. Always balance charged. Come in original box, looking for £26 posted.
...
Forum: Talywain RC Racers 19-03-2012
Replies: 11
Views: 4,107
Posted By acorn28
Well done Reg & Axe, although the rain scared me...

Well done Reg & Axe, although the rain scared me off (combination of fear of blowing a new speedo and the thought of cleaning my car) I did manage a 10 minute practice, great track and good company.
Forum: For Sale 17-03-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 1,058
Posted By acorn28
Spektrum Digital Servo

Brand new Spektrum s100 Digital Servo. Came with new radio gear I bought, but not required. Looking for £17 posted, inclusive of Paypal fees.

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/4679/dscf4281h.jpg...
Forum: News 16-03-2012
Replies: 201
Views: 55,548
Posted By acorn28
Although I guess you're looking for help getting...

Although I guess you're looking for help getting in rather than assistance with the 7 day rule. Sorry misinterpretation on my part. Good luck.
Forum: News 16-03-2012
Replies: 201
Views: 55,548
Posted By acorn28
You need to wait 7 days before relisting your...

You need to wait 7 days before relisting your unsold gear.
Showing results 51 to 75 of 225

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com