Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 76 to 83 of 83
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 103 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ikey ji
Forum: News 29-05-2008
Replies: 14
Views: 6,150
Posted By ikey ji
Yes congrats to cedric! And will he make it the...

Yes congrats to cedric!
And will he make it the same for yokomo BX? I could be great!:)
Forum: Yokomo 28-05-2008
Replies: 36
Views: 5,789
Posted By ikey ji
hi dave, I had really enjoyed the original BX...

hi dave,
I had really enjoyed the original BX with the UK upsidedown rear mod and the 0,5 rear hub, it make the car very stable.
I can't compare it with the BXW because i have only raced once and...
Forum: Yokomo 27-05-2008
Replies: 36
Views: 5,789
Posted By ikey ji
Hi all, i have both standard BX and world. The...

Hi all, i have both standard BX and world.
The shock towers are different but arms/caster blocks/spindles are the same.
For daveG28, front shock tower is BX017CW and rear BX018CW.
Forum: Yokomo 31-01-2008
Replies: 38
Views: 6,126
Posted By ikey ji
Yep, i'm new to the mr4BX's group! Wow i love...

Yep, i'm new to the mr4BX's group! Wow i love this car...:wub
I will still run the original version with rear end upside down modification, for this season then i will probably run the world version...
Forum: Yokomo 30-01-2008
Replies: 0
Views: 1,401
Posted By ikey ji
Which ratio gear for big 1/8th track?

Hi guys, which final gear ration do you advise me for a big 1/8th track with jumps?
I have the original MR4BX with LRP TC Spec, X11 5.5 and original 84T spur gear.
Thanks.
Forum: JConcepts 30-01-2008
Replies: 116
Views: 46,607
Posted By ikey ji
Nice job DaHomie! Congratulations for your work...

Nice job DaHomie!
Congratulations for your work and especially for the quality of your pdf...
Do you authorize me to put it on petitrc forum in order to share it with french drivers? (with your...
Forum: Yokomo 28-01-2008
Replies: 38
Views: 6,126
Posted By ikey ji
Yes nice wiring installation john! I'm looking...

Yes nice wiring installation john!
I'm looking forward seeing your brushless installation...;)
Forum: Electrics 09-10-2007
Replies: 2
Views: 1,077
Posted By ikey ji
Hi all, I had bad luck with my BJ4, i've broken...

Hi all,
I had bad luck with my BJ4, i've broken a metal gear servo...since then, i'm using a kimbrough servo saver...but i don't use one for the B4.
In conclusion, i would advise you to use one if...
Showing results 76 to 83 of 83

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com