Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 201 to 225 of 225
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: acorn28
Forum: Caldicot Radio Control Car Club 09-08-2011
Replies: 11
Views: 1,937
Posted By acorn28
I'll be there, good job the SC10 didn't sell, I'm...

I'll be there, good job the SC10 didn't sell, I'm up for some truck racing!
Forum: General Race Chat 08-08-2011
Replies: 29
Views: 2,684
Posted By acorn28
Delivery times & customs problems aside, is the...

Delivery times & customs problems aside, is the HK stuff any good? Was thinking about getting an esc/motor combo from them.
Forum: For Sale 07-08-2011
Replies: 0
FOR SALE Associated SC10
Views: 961
Posted By acorn28
Associated SC10

For sale, Brushless Team Associated SC10 in excellent condition. Selling due to lack of SC racing in my area. Prefer to sell as RTR which will include following:

- SC10 Truck
- Associated 2.4ghz...
Forum: For Sale 02-08-2011
Replies: 0
Views: 927
Posted By acorn28
Schumacher Mini Pins (Blue)

For sale, 4 unused front vintage blue mini-pins. Looking for £7 posted.

Thanks


http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4125/dscf3539x.th.jpg...
Forum: Electrics 02-08-2011
Replies: 8
Views: 1,887
Posted By acorn28
I leave the aerial of my Spektrum receiver tucked...

I leave the aerial of my Spektrum receiver tucked away in the chassis and have never had a problem.
Forum: COBRA 31-07-2011
Replies: 17
Views: 5,861
Posted By acorn28
Good racing today, thanks guys, sorry I had to...

Good racing today, thanks guys, sorry I had to rush off just before the finals started :thumbdown: Cheers, Rich.
Forum: COBRA 27-07-2011
Replies: 17
Views: 5,861
Posted By acorn28
Cheers Dave, see you Sunday.

Cheers Dave, see you Sunday.
Forum: COBRA 27-07-2011
Replies: 17
Views: 5,861
Posted By acorn28
I'm hoping to come down on Sunday, 2wd. Will my...

I'm hoping to come down on Sunday, 2wd. Will my mrt transponder that I use at caldicot work with you guys? I'm also waiting for BRCA membership to come through, will this prevent me from racing?...
Forum: Caldicot Radio Control Car Club 27-07-2011
Replies: 22
Views: 3,444
Posted By acorn28
Can't make it this week, wife off out so its...

Can't make it this week, wife off out so its parental duties for me. Rich.
Forum: WRCA 24-07-2011
Replies: 81
Views: 14,680
Posted By acorn28
A few photos from the half hour I managed to get...

A few photos from the half hour I managed to get down for this afternoon: http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd499/RD62374/ . Gutted I couldn't race today!
Forum: Caldicot Radio Control Car Club 19-07-2011
Replies: 23
Views: 3,303
Posted By acorn28
I'll be there, 2wd, looking forward to it. Rich.

I'll be there, 2wd, looking forward to it. Rich.
Forum: Caldicot Radio Control Car Club 12-07-2011
Replies: 27
Views: 4,137
Posted By acorn28
I'll be there, 2wd, cheers, Rich.

I'll be there, 2wd, cheers, Rich.
Forum: For Sale 11-07-2011
Replies: 0
Views: 818
Posted By acorn28
Tamiya RS540 Sport Tuned Brushed Motor

Tamiya sport tuned motor (black) used approx 5 races, looking for £13 delivered. Payment by paypal gift. Cheers.
Forum: Caldicot Radio Control Car Club 05-07-2011
Replies: 67
Views: 8,816
Posted By acorn28
I'll be coming along again this week, 2wd and sc...

I'll be coming along again this week, 2wd and sc truck if anyone else racing trucks. Cheers, Rich.
Forum: TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler 25-06-2011
Replies: 2
Views: 2,021
Posted By acorn28
Cheers buddy, I'll start chopping some of the...

Cheers buddy, I'll start chopping some of the spikes!
Forum: Caldicot Radio Control Car Club 25-06-2011
Replies: 37
Views: 3,849
Posted By acorn28
Had a cracking night, big thanks to the guys...

Had a cracking night, big thanks to the guys helping me out with the loose diff, see you in fortnight with some membership money!
Forum: TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler 24-06-2011
Replies: 2
Views: 2,021
Posted By acorn28
Kourse Kings

Hi folks, just wondering if anyone uses Kourse King tyres on a mixed carpet/gym surface. I've used them purely on shiny gym surface where they're great. Just concerned the extra grip on carpet will...
Forum: Caldicot Radio Control Car Club 22-06-2011
Replies: 37
Views: 3,849
Posted By acorn28
Hi guys. I'm hoping to come along for the first...

Hi guys. I'm hoping to come along for the first time on Friday night. I bought a RTR SC10 a couple of months back and have since picked up a second hand B4 on here, just haven't had chance to race...
Forum: Team Associated 10-06-2011
Replies: 9
Views: 2,101
Posted By acorn28
Cheers mate, appreciate the help.

Cheers mate, appreciate the help.
Forum: Team Associated 03-06-2011
Replies: 9
Views: 2,101
Posted By acorn28
Sorry to gatecrash the thread, but I've got a 10t...

Sorry to gatecrash the thread, but I've got a 10t sensorless brushless on order for my b4. Will I be needing a 24/25 pinion using a 78 spur?
Forum: TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler 12-05-2011
Replies: 6
Views: 2,445
Posted By acorn28
Cheers, thanks for that. I've already had to...

Cheers, thanks for that. I've already had to replace one of the ball cups on the rear camber link following a heavy collision. If my current driving is anything to go by I'll be needing to get...
Forum: For Sale 05-05-2011
Replies: 0
Views: 664
Posted By acorn28
Schumacher Mini Pins

1 pair of Mini Pin tyres in yellow compound pre-mounted on wheels. Brand new and still in packaging. Looking for £12 delivered. Payment via paypal.

Cheers

Rich
Forum: TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler 28-04-2011
Replies: 6
Views: 2,445
Posted By acorn28
Essential spare parts?

Hi folks

Looking to build-up some spares for a recently purchased SC10. Can anyone recommend some essential parts to keep in my box for when things go wrong?

Cheers.
Forum: TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler 23-03-2011
Replies: 3
Views: 2,218
Posted By acorn28
Yes thanks that's helpful. I'd read that some...

Yes thanks that's helpful. I'd read that some people had trouble fitting certain lipos in the sc10 due to the positioning of the leads & battery holder.
Forum: TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler 23-03-2011
Replies: 3
Views: 2,218
Posted By acorn28
Lipo for SC10

Hi guys, I've just bought the brushless SC10 and am looking at the budget Overlander Sport Lipo batteries to run it. Does anyone use these and are they any good? Any guidance or other recommendations...
Showing results 201 to 225 of 225

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com