|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ok... who's going?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
ill be there
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
more importantly, who's driving? (although probably you after my efforts on the way home last night, soak those joggers!!! |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
me when I book in
__________________
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'd feel safer if it was me driving, and we'd get there quicker too...
![]() On the other hand... it's easier to get the stuff in your car... Up to you though mate, I don't mind... |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I thought you had given up with leccies.
Welcome back !! |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Will there be a 4WD heat?
__________________
Quote:
![]() pm me bitch, or is it past your bedtime?
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
im goin
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
If there's enough interest, but only for BRCA members.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
wonder who isnt a brca member then
![]() ![]() i'll be there
__________________
AC S4-LRP SPHERE TC-KO2123-NOVAK 5.5L B4FT-NOSRAM EVO-KO2123-SPASHETT 10x2 http://s343.photobucket.com/albums/o...-rugby-new.gif |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
That's ok then.
What constitutes "enough interest"?
__________________
Quote:
![]() pm me bitch, or is it past your bedtime?
|
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
WHATS THE FORECAST GUYS?
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
I wish I could go, really enjoy racing at Kiddy
![]() Oh well, I didn't even know I would be racing 1/10th again when I booked my holiday let alone give consideration to the dates. Guess that is my 2wd season over then. Anybody want to buy an RB5 .....(joke) |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
How much would you want for it roger?
ben
__________________
Schumacher Racing - Reedy - Schelle - TKR - Bandicoot Bodies - MIP - Nextlevelrc - Trishbits - Moss Models |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Never been to the Kiddy track, if there is a 4wd heat i,ll be interested.
__________________
Hobao H2 Pro xbox/ps3/Wii U : budge1972 (add me) |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
just been getting some 8th time in
looking forward to 2wd now
__________________
|
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Enough interest would be a heat of 7 or more 4WD. |
|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Actually, you did in your email to me, but never mind, it's being dealt with now.
__________________
Quote:
![]() pm me bitch, or is it past your bedtime?
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
about christmas time
__________________
who knows who cares
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
one billlllliiiiooooon dollars ....mmmwwwhhhaaaahhhhhhh (best Dr Evil voice required) Not for sale still the best 2wd I've driven since the B3 .... I did say joke!!!! |
![]() |
|
|