|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have been asked to put up a list of those who have paid for their entries. If I receive confirmed entries from everyone who has said they are interested then the class will run.
Paid entries from: Neil Burdess Wayne Ely Stephen Jones Jon Moulton Alan Ward Names on list and awaiting payment from: Bob McFarlane Martin Mills John Nolan James Pritchard If everyone on the list confirms entry with payment then only 1 place remains. Dianne |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
what about the 2wd and 4wd??
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
4wd is full and 2wd has 4 places left.
I will post a list of these in the next few days once final places have been confirmed. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
ok, thanks dianne
|
![]() |
|
|