|
|||||||||||||||
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
That looks great!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
That looks good pal
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
pulling off leads to chaffing!
![]() Buggy looks great tho!
__________________
"If it hurts, it's probably worth it." |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I reckon the rc10 classic wheels would look better on it
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I agree, it needs some spoke type wheels, for a little more oldskool effect.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
) it's clear where the roll cage came from, I think.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Fat fingers typing is the problem lol
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Remember that we normally mean another model when we say Kyosho Sandmaster in this forum. The cage is from the modern Sandmaster.
__________________
Cheers Joel |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's why I was asking as I don't want to be looking for the wrong one.
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ah, I only know the modern Sandmaster, my mistake.
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's saying what it is not where its from.
|
![]() |
|
|