|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
is there any rc mags which are more focused on electric than nitro?
if not, which is the best rc mag? rc car racer / radio race car international ? - or any others
__________________
Associated TC5 Tamiya TT-01E Quite a rare discontinued hard to get hold of NIB Tamiya TB-01 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Don't know if there is a mag thats more focused one way or the other, but I've always prefered Racer ever since it came out, made the others look stupid
__________________
Model Junction, Boughton Raceway. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I agree with John Racer is the best. If your a member of BRCA you get a discount on the subscription to it
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
ha, i saw the ad for the racer discount on the back of circuit chatter, thats what prompted this thread.
__________________
Associated TC5 Tamiya TT-01E Quite a rare discontinued hard to get hold of NIB Tamiya TB-01 |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
i got my subscription about a week before my brca membership came.
so i had to pay full price for it
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Racer
dont waist your money on any thing else
__________________
Team Associated- HobbyWing- Reedy- CML |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Racer though I don't buy it as much as I should
__________________
Nortech is ACE! |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
You are so so bad!
No seriously, thanks for your support. Unfortunately, we are led by the industry which at present, is nitro off-road driven. That said, we do try and retain a balance of off and on-road, electric and nitro. I will make sure that we have some Racer (BRCA rate) forms at EPR National if anyone wants the, and I am hoping that we will have the the latest issue of the mag which will be the August one available too from the exclusive shop at the event, MK Racing... |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|