|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Could somebody tell me what losi springs i will ever need for UK tracks indoor and outdoor ? i've also noticed some are different lenghts so part-no etc would be usefull so i get the right ones
I've had this explained before but i've lost the info and i've had a few sleeps and drinks since then ![]()
__________________
Stevie Brew [email protected] http://www.oople.com/forums/showthre...hlight=stegger |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
front
black,blue,green,silver rear red,pink,yellow,white that should do you indoors and out
__________________
Mattys the driver,my names carl
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Cheers matty
__________________
Stevie Brew [email protected] http://www.oople.com/forums/showthre...hlight=stegger |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I wouldn't make the yellow or whites a priority on the rears, or silver fronts assuming you're racing on traditional (fairly high) grip tracks. That said having a large range of springs is never a bad thing!
__________________
Nortech is ACE! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yellow is weird isn't it , im sure Ellis can explain in detail why but its something to do with the length that makes them feel weird, this is why they are never really used and people skip them and go straight to white, but i have never gone softer than pink on the rear.
On the X5 though i have used whites but usually use a roll bar with them. I think a pink rear makes the car feel safer though. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I just ordered the lot!!
![]()
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I must use a pink 99% of the time and then tailor with a roll bar or not to suit. The only time I can remember using anything else was Belgium GP last year which was a combnation of high rear grip but trying to get stagger ribs to steer so used read rears.
__________________
Nortech is ACE! |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank you captain understeer!
![]() G
__________________
Graham North http://www.atomic-carbon.co.uk https://www.facebook.com/atomiccarbon https://www.facebook.com/nortechracing |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Actually, i disagree with you on that point G, when ever i have used Dan's cars they have been very balanced, i have never had to change my driving style or felt it needed more steering. I actually went up in oil front shock oil when i used his X6 to take away a bit of mid corner hook.
I did use full throttle once or twice at east trax though
|
![]() |
|
|