|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've seen a few people advise that the titanium ball studs in the rear hubs on the xxx-cr are a common breakage so I'm looking to get some with the kit... could someone confirm that I need to replace part A6027 with A9949?
Also, I was looking to get a 35g front bulkhead for the build - is trishbits my best option? Cheers |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I dont think trishbits do a front bulkhead for the xxx-cr i htink the only one i know of it the GHEA one.
as for the ballstuds i believe you are correct. A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
thought trish did make one but ghea defo do make one
__________________
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is this a good alternative for what you mean? A4148 Aluminium front pivot block?
http://www.losipartshouse.com/servlet/Categories You can get these from DMS, £14.99.
__________________
X-5^2 :: CR2 :: XXX-T MF |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
GHEA front brass bulk head is awsome.
GHEA is looking in to some other stuff to for the CR. i sent him one of my spare cars so he can sort stuff out. http://www.ghea.se/GHEARacing.php
__________________
Daniel Persson Team Kyosho|Team Orion|AKA|DCD|GHEA Racing|Radiostyrt|Printhead|Nuclear-RC|bbqunltd|ToniSport|Spektrum |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
How can you order GHEA1080?
__________________
X-5^2 :: CR2 :: XXX-T MF |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Done! Cheers.
__________________
X-5^2 :: CR2 :: XXX-T MF |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
no probs
__________________
|
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
nice one cheers guys
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm needing the extra steering at the front....didn't realise this existed!
__________________
X-5^2 :: CR2 :: XXX-T MF |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
GHEA has new front hinge pins (1085) that dont need e-clips
i have tryed them out an they are awsome hard and so nice when you dont need E-clips http://www.ghea.se/GHEARacing.php
__________________
Daniel Persson Team Kyosho|Team Orion|AKA|DCD|GHEA Racing|Radiostyrt|Printhead|Nuclear-RC|bbqunltd|ToniSport|Spektrum |
![]() |
|
|