|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have just got my xx4 all ready to go and just need a pinion. But I have no idea what size, wouldnt no wheather to start with an 11t or 30t!
And just to confirm are the 48dp? Oh and for now I am running a 19turn motor. Not looking for technical answers just an idea as I still dont know where I will race it, In/out doors. Thanks |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes 48DP, prob somewhere around 28 tooth, not too sure though as ive never run lower than a 10.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
What would be he pinion with a 84t and a Mamba 6900?...trying to find the knowledge about it but, or didn't find or must look for the inteligence
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
caciqueconnection,
I'm runnling a Mamba Max 4600KV system (with lipo) and gear 18/86, so try starting with a 16t pinion and keep a close watch on motor temperature. Avner. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
i would start arround a 28t m8. i personally run a 5.5t on a 84/19
|
![]() |
|
|