|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi, looking at a Mini-T Pro, what would be a good Tx/Rx/Servo set to get, as I believe there isn't room for a standard sized servo?
Cheers |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hello mate.
Just wondering what your intensions are for the mini t, whether your using it for playing or racing with. If its the latter then i would'nt go for the mini t i would get either a ftx blaze or if funds permiting get a lrp shark. If it is just for playing then ezrun brushless from ebay,any micro servo as long as you have a servo saver to fit,and regarding reciever the smaller the better. Hope that helps. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
....
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Definately not for racing, this will just be a basher while I decide which way I'm going with a 1:10 race vehicle - buggy or SCT.
I've been offered an old Mini T by a friend but it's a basic rolling chassis with motor, so need to decide whether it's worth taking on for a bit of fun with the expense of kitting it out with radio etc or whether I just look for a complete truck on here or the bay... ![]() Thanks for info, just need to do some calcs / thinking now... |
![]() |
|
|