|
|||||||||||||||
|
#41
|
|||
|
|||
|
Had a quick go at a layout as per last time, but with more corners.
Table top is opposite rostrum, so you can see the cars on the up and down ramp. I hate it when we've had the tabletop over in a corner so you loose sight of the car. Not sure if this is the right length / width etc !!
|
|
#42
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Si. looks good
|
|
#43
|
||||
|
||||
|
your a mind reader si,thats just like the track i drawn last night lol!
|
|
#44
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks good!
|
|
#45
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yep chaps that one looks good
I'll print some off and bring em with me |
|
#46
|
|||
|
|||
|
So any news on the track then???
|
|
#47
|
||||
|
||||
|
Its a variation of Stu's version of mine, but with some changes.
__________________
Yz4 - Yz2 DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410 RC10 Team - Manta Ray - RC10T Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King Tz4 - GT24B BMRCC Emergency back-up race controller (but only if nobody better is available) |
|
#48
|
|||
|
|||
|
Looking good then!!
Stu / Rog - I'll ask again in the morning but was hopinh I could run the Micro round for a few mins before the finals again?? Was good fun last time |
![]() |
|
|