Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Norfolk Buggy Club

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 25-02-2010
jcb jcb is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Norfolk
Posts: 1,386
Default 28 Feb 2010 - next meeting

Who's racing on the 28th Feb 2010 if thats the next race date?

If the weather is ok I'm thinking I might pop along.
__________________
- X-Factory , Corally , JConcepts , Avid , Exotek , RDRP

Norfolk Buggy Club- Norfolk's 1/10th and 1/8th Premier Off Road Model Car Club in association with BRCA East of England 1/10 Off Road Regional Racing

JemmettFox- Accountants and Business Advisors

Click any of the above to head to the website!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 25-02-2010
Albertini's Avatar
Albertini Albertini is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 212
Default

Hi JCB.

I'll be thereHave to get my car back together though, took it apart to clean it 3 weeks ago. I suppose I'd better pull my finger out.

You 2 wheeling or 4, or both for a bit of practice?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 25-02-2010
jcb jcb is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Norfolk
Posts: 1,386
Default

Only got a 4wd, so just some practice with that.

If you need any B4 parts for fixing give us a buzz I have a box full somewhere
__________________
- X-Factory , Corally , JConcepts , Avid , Exotek , RDRP

Norfolk Buggy Club- Norfolk's 1/10th and 1/8th Premier Off Road Model Car Club in association with BRCA East of England 1/10 Off Road Regional Racing

JemmettFox- Accountants and Business Advisors

Click any of the above to head to the website!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 25-02-2010
racingdwarf's Avatar
racingdwarf racingdwarf is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Norfik
Posts: 2,910
Default

I will be there with thomas, will check to see what the weather is going to be like.

I would love to have a rummage through you box of bits Jon, my my fleet of B4's parts are always needed
__________________
Dave

www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com

kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T
Flask of tea & a rollup
Anglia model centre & CT Models
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 25-02-2010
Dufty07's Avatar
Dufty07 Dufty07 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Watton, Norfolk
Posts: 636
Thumbs up im in

I will b there, Pencil simon in too but sarah could go into baby mode anytime now so we will see, Just hope weather is o.k (fingers crossed)
__________________
X-RAY XB4
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 26-02-2010
racingdwarf's Avatar
racingdwarf racingdwarf is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Norfik
Posts: 2,910
Default

Hmmm just checked the met office, not looking good I hope they are wrong
__________________
Dave

www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com

kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T
Flask of tea & a rollup
Anglia model centre & CT Models
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 27-02-2010
jcb jcb is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Norfolk
Posts: 1,386
Default

hmmm wet and windy doesn't look so promising!!
__________________
- X-Factory , Corally , JConcepts , Avid , Exotek , RDRP

Norfolk Buggy Club- Norfolk's 1/10th and 1/8th Premier Off Road Model Car Club in association with BRCA East of England 1/10 Off Road Regional Racing

JemmettFox- Accountants and Business Advisors

Click any of the above to head to the website!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 27-02-2010
racingdwarf's Avatar
racingdwarf racingdwarf is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Norfik
Posts: 2,910
Default

well see what tmro morning brings...hope it's dry as I want to play with my B4, now brass edition.chris your phone may ring later.
__________________
Dave

www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com

kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T
Flask of tea & a rollup
Anglia model centre & CT Models
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 27-02-2010
Dufty07's Avatar
Dufty07 Dufty07 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Watton, Norfolk
Posts: 636
Default RAIN

Looks like rain all day............C what its like when I get up, if rainin hard will ring u dave n c what u say!!
__________________
X-RAY XB4
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 28-02-2010
racingdwarf's Avatar
racingdwarf racingdwarf is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Norfik
Posts: 2,910
Default 28th OFF due to rain!

Oh well the weather forcast was right, Throwing it down, far to wet so CANCELED oh well. I have spoken to a couple of people and they are keep to have a go before the last sunday of next month, so what shall we do? I think keep an eye on the forcasts, if we get a good sunday and stotfolds not running I think we should give it a try.
__________________
Dave

www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com

kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T
Flask of tea & a rollup
Anglia model centre & CT Models
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 28-02-2010
CJ665 CJ665 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5
Default

Hi all Damn weather . As a club is there a reason why you guys only race at your club track once a month? Was only asking as the good old British weather tends to get the upper hand on us.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 28-02-2010
racingdwarf's Avatar
racingdwarf racingdwarf is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Norfik
Posts: 2,910
Default

we used to race twice a month,but at that time we found that it was hard to get every one to the track twice a month, some would come, some would be busy with family,work etc etc, so we made the decision to race once a month so every one would be there as it would be the one chance that month they would get to race, as to race the laps system properly we need 9 people minimum. BUT we now seem to have a hard core that want to race more, and more people want to go back to twice a month...including me so I think as the weather gets better we should have ago at racin twice a month again. I will start another thred to ask.

Dave

Ps we are looking to have a go next sunday if dry.
__________________
Dave

www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com

kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T
Flask of tea & a rollup
Anglia model centre & CT Models
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com