|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Normal Thursday race night under the flood lights planned.
I'll be racing my Short Course Truck as I am buggy less at present. All you truckies out there lets try and put a heat on! I'm manning race control this week! Gates at 6.30pm
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Should be there this week (for a change!!)
![]() Just put me in a heat not with yer "dumb truck"!!!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just seen the new SC10B Buggy, looks awesomely retro!. Wonder if it comes in a roller, looks huge fun!
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Think Losi also sell something similar.. US market trying to cash in on the 'desert racer' image? I still don't think you can beat the original rough rider for that look!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Being without car is opening up many possibilities lol
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
![]() |
|
|