|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
This any good to anyone local before I put it on gumtree. Should be ideal for charging at batley for the day.
I got it chucked in with a leisure battery. It was a return so its virtually new and has been properly tested too. http://www.hardwarexpress.co.uk/12v-...FerHtAodzFwAUw £20 anyone? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'll take it.
If Batley is on this sunday, Peter and I will attempt to be there, if not, Cullingworth the week after? Bri |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Im at the oople meeting this weekend bud, im just near the uni in leeds if you want it before batley, or cullingworth is fine too
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
No screaming need for it, so Cullingworth it is!
Bri |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ok mate, ill fetch it with n even fully charge it for ya.
|
![]() |
|
|