Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Surrey & Hants RCCC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 23-04-2013
jlucas jlucas is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 534
Default torch 4wd regional

Hi guys does anyone want to lift share to this weekends meeting? Keeps cost down and all that

James
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 23-04-2013
Collegeboy's Avatar
Collegeboy Collegeboy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bracknell
Posts: 104
Default

James, do you want to jump in with Sam and me. I'm taking the gazebo and can do a 60 split in the back. Sam can have the small seat. What equipment are you taking, that will then tell me how much I have to down size. I'll PM you my No, but don't give it to Forbesy, unless he parts with some cash
__________________
Sworkz S104 EK1 Evo
Answer - RC
Answer Rc Team driver
Sworkz UK Team driver
Orca
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 23-04-2013
SamRCRacing's Avatar
SamRCRacing SamRCRacing is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Bracknell
Posts: 486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collegeboy View Post
James, do you want to jump in with Sam and me. I'm taking the gazebo and can do a 60 split in the back. Sam can have the small seat. What equipment are you taking, that will then tell me how much I have to down size. I'll PM you my No, but don't give it to Forbesy, unless he parts with some cash
Thanks Paul
__________________
Sam Harris
Serpent Spyder SRX-2 MM
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 27-04-2013
forbesy forbesy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collegeboy View Post
James, do you want to jump in with Sam and me. I'm taking the gazebo and can do a 60 split in the back. Sam can have the small seat. What equipment are you taking, that will then tell me how much I have to down size. I'll PM you my No, but don't give it to Forbesy, unless he parts with some cash
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com