|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi
I'm thinking of racing at you club and thought I'd say hello and ask some questions. Do you still use the proline caliber or bowtie tyres? Where's the best place to buy tyres and what does the M3 or M4 mean? Thanks |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes proline calibers and bowties are still the control tire. You should be able to get them from any model shop that has an account with CML Distribution. You could try Anglia Model Centre or Pegasus Models, which are both local, otherwise mail order from the likes of DMS or JE Spares would be a good place to start.
At present we haven't done much racing on the dirt track as it is in need of a little tlc for racing 1/10 scale buggies. We do also race on a grass track and would recommend schumacher mini spikes in yellow compound for the dry and Ballistic buggy spikes in green for the wet. Keep an eye out as there are plans afoot for some evening racing to fit in between our normal sunday race days.
__________________
Norfolk Buggy Club- Norfolk's 1/10th and 1/8th Premier Off Road Model Car Club in association with BRCA East of England 1/10 Off Road Regional Racing JemmettFox- Accountants and Business Advisors Click any of the above to head to the website! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks jcb
I'll try Pegasus models as there close. I don't think I can make it there in the evenings. Hopefully I'll be starting next month, what the first race date in july? |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
We should be racing on the 14th & 28th of July
__________________
TLR 22 3.0/3300kv brushless Lunchbox/Helion 2wd sct/Dromida MT4.18/Orlandoo F-150/Mardave Cobra/Re-re Cat xls w/uprated tranny/Re-re Top Force/Carisma GT24R http://www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com/ |
![]() |
|
|