|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just bought a b4 roller can anyone recommend me a decent brushless n esc set up?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Where are you racing?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just going to race indoors at Blackpool n ribble valley to start with
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Where we race
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
using foams which have a smaller wheel diameter than mini pins so it runs a little slower
Hi what surfaces is this effective on? And why? Ta |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119914
Here you go swell a whole thread on the discussion at club level seems to be an advantage for the 4wd racers; personally I run 2wd and have tried foams but couldn't see a great benefit cost wise as I'm a crap racer was forever knocking chunks off the fronts but you do seem to enjoy better grip levels I've since gone back to using rubber but my lad still swears by his foams.
|
![]() |
|
|