|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm after a Losi Pro SE to fit my XX retrofit gearbox to, so not after a JRX.
Will be a runner so doesn't need to be mint. (Also doesn't actually need to the have the gearbox as long as the rest of it is there). Cheers. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
TeamC TM2 (V1) Xray T4 15' (I finally conformed!) Associated R5.1 1/12th Pan Car (Occasional Racer) + too many vintage racers to list! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi Dan,
Yep, I've got the driveshafts too The problem with fitting the XX gearbox is it needs a hole cut in the chassis for the lowered diff gear to sit in - and I'm no prepared to do that to my JRX2. Where-as I have no issues cutting a hole in a plastic Pro SE chassis
|
![]() |
|
|