|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
what have people found to be the best for the b5m saddles or a shorty
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I tried both at the recent broxtowe regional on astro and it didn't seem to make any difference to me but I have stuck with saddles.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have both too but shortys have a 5mm connector and saddles have a 4mm lol
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
It was designed around the new square pack......now available at a reasonable price from MB Models, amongst others.. Nice fit, less wires than saddles..!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I know but will never have another reedy lipo ever again utter rubbish
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
SMC and Intellect now do them...they are the ones on sale at MB.....roughly £50 and £60 respectively....
|
![]() |
|
|