|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi all,
Maybe a long shot. Im after a Boss Cat WORKS. If you have one you want rid of please pm. Must be clean. Thanks all........... |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I might know of one let me talk to him see if he's still got it
__________________
My feedback feel free to add anything http://www.oople.com/forums/showthre...863#post861863 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank you J,
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
He's still got it buddy and he'll be intouch with you
__________________
My feedback feel free to add anything http://www.oople.com/forums/showthre...863#post861863 |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
You DA MAN !!
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have one as well. 2 actually. One with the standard chassis and one with the asym.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
And I've got a rare G10 prototype asymmetric chassis
__________________
My feedback feel free to add anything http://www.oople.com/forums/showthre...863#post861863 |
![]() |
|
|