Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Hot Bodies / HPI

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 12-02-2008
Edd Edd is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 41
Default Possible to drift with the d4?

hey guys,

I've recently gotten my d4 but I have also been really interested in drift racing. When deciding what I wanted to get, drift cars did make a good part. With my D4 i'm getting a brushless motor, 11.5T the Egile sport tuned Junior with esc. The sheer power of the brushless motor should make the car drift if i use pvc or proper drift tyres. However, i want to take it a little further. Obviously in order to drift, suspension needs to be tight how do i do that?, wheel traction to a compfortable minimum and we must have power and 4wd. I have all these (except one) but do you guys think there is anything more I could do to help my d4 drift?

Also what size tyres would I need to fit the d4's wheels?

I hope this works and in a couple weeks maybe I'l review it hopefully this might work!

Help would be really appreciated

Edd
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com