Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > Mid West

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 10-03-2008
markwilliamson2001's Avatar
markwilliamson2001 markwilliamson2001 is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ledbury, Herefordshire
Posts: 1,889
Send a message via MSN to markwilliamson2001
Default

Sorry guys, been really busy of late!

I do not know anything about the club as it goes, it just happens to be my local! I do know (from their website) that they do a lot of 1/8th/Nitro...

I haven't been down to the track as of yet, but might pop down at the weekend to find out more.

Cheers
Mark
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com