|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
sorry - now moved this to the oople talk forum:
should I create a few different sub-catagories in the for sale section - like cars, electrics, general (or whatever) and same for the wanted. to try and keep things easier to find - or would it make things worse? Also anyone fancy the fun and friendly task of 'keeping an eye' on this area - moderating it in other words. no heavy handed madness - but occasionally stuff needs tidying up which I might miss since I've not got enough money to be looking at toys for sale all day. ![]() Also - are there any other sections that would be a 'good idea'? I usually add them if I can personally see a need, but thats not always much good. It took me years to add a vintage sub forum despite owning loads of old cars and loving them to bits ![]() Suggestions here please!
Last edited by jimmy; 12-03-2008 at 05:25 PM. |
|
|