Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Batley Buggy Club

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 06-04-2008
Zedman Zedman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Knaresborough
Posts: 98
Default Transponder

I want a personal transpoder, where do I buy one that is compatible with your system and the York club system please, and what should I ask for ?

BTW Richard Bentley = Zedman, I should have joined the club as Zedman "Zed for Short" ) Dianna can u edit my subscription ))
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com