Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 27-04-2008
Chris Green's Avatar
Chris Green Chris Green is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Hereford
Posts: 707
Send a message via MSN to Chris Green
Default Futaba 2.4ghz system - Cap required?

Hello all,

I'm having a bit of a problem with my 2.4ghz futaba system, and my matrix speed controller.

Basically, off the start line, sometimes I get a bit of a stutter, where the power cuts out. This is typically on the first time I apply full throttle. It doesn't happen every time, and it is not linked to one particular set of cells.

Also, sometimes if I put my car down on the track for the first time, if I apply full throttle, down a straight, and then apply full brakes, the brakes don't work at all, and the car accellerates at full speed, until it hits something. (Only minor breakages so far! ).

What I think is happening, is that the radio system is losing power, when the maximum current draw is being applied to the motor? Does that make sense?

The Nosram matrix I have, does not have a power cap on it.

Would it be advisable to fit a spektrum capacitor? would this help?

Thanks,

Chris.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com